Is Kegels still being used in Queensland?

O

Ososober

Hi guys,

I just want to comfirm or quash a rumor that our head tech, Tony Beck has come out with

He Claims that Kegel machines are no longer being used in Queensland without the aid of a block and tackle, due to a Health and Safety issue, and that issue being that they are too heavy.

Is this true, or is tony spreading some bullshit again?

He also claims that "they" (whoever they are) are going back to wick based technology, can someone please either comfirm or deny this.

Ian Jones

Kelmscott Tenpin Bowl
Kelmscott W.A.

I bowled at Caboolture the other day and watched them oil and wash the lanes with a Kegel. I think if I was paying $40000 for an oiling machine I'd be using it no matter what. Even if it meant getting some sort of lifting device for my mechanics. Also, they aren't that heavy anyway, most guys would be able to lift one onto its wheels.

I think someone is telling you fibs :x Kegels are here to stay, I'll give it to you, I haven't heard that rumour before, 10/10 for originality.

most of the newer machines do weigh a tonne, but hey you life them correctly they manouver easy as

i'd rather the technology than hand washing the lanes anyday

You should ring Brian Bates (owner) at Caboolture on 07 54956000 to confirm this. I am 99% it is a lie

Kegels

Ososober, I can confirm that there are 4 Kegel lane conditioners being used in QLD that I know of. Caboolture Bowl. Ipswich Super Bowl. Burlie Super Bowl and we have one at Milton Tenpin Bowl.
Im with George I think he's pulling your leg!

Back
Top Bottom