2x 300 games bowled at Kelmscott

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok some of you are bagging the games that i bowled and the fact that i missed typed one of the games

the games, not that u really care anyway

Tuesday 213 234 299 =746
Sunday 269 300 246 =815
Sunday 279 300 200 =799

the reason why i changed balls, is after bowling 17 games over the weekend, my fingers were a bit swollen, and the scorching inferno has slightly larger finger holes which were more comfortable.
I have all the proof i need to verify the scores. i will be submitting these results to TBA for their approval.

to all the people that has said well done, thanks you know who you are, to the rest, i dont need your praise

This is all i have to say on the subject
Ian Jones

ok some of you are bagging the games that i bowled

Its still not as low as bagging kids that try their heart out.

You've only got yourself to blame, Ian, for the reaction you're getting.

I don't believe one word that comes out of the mouths of you or your father (a lot of others are the same way)

Another thing that makes me disbelieve the scores is since when has there been a credible bowling centre in Kelmscott???!!!

to all the people that has said well done, thanks you know who you are, to the rest, i dont need your praise

If you're not looking for any praise at all then why did you post? hahaha

U all may have isuses with the jones, but they aren't the only ones working there, as I am weekend manager, Jess Nahas (jakeway). so Slagging of a bowler is one thing, but slagging of a bowling centre is another. I know for a fact some of us have been working our asses off trying to get Kelmscott back on the map, but with people that slag on the centre is an up hill battle.
So any bad mouthing please keep to the individual person ur regarding to, not all of us. cheers.

well done mate. a 300 is a 300 no matter how its bowled. how many 300 have these people bowled that are slagging you. non i bet.
justin fellow 300 pre-bowler.

300 is a 300 no matter how its bowled.....can i have my 9 no tap 300's counted as well as the few i have rolled in practice??? I had a witness to..........HONEST :)

As I asked politely before leave your criticism to the bowler, not the centre.
When was the Last time you bowled at Kelmscott??????

As I asked politely before leave your criticism to the bowler, not the centre.
When was the Last time you bowled at Kelmscott??????

Unfortunately Ian and Allen Jones are the faces of the centre. What good does it do a centre when its proprietors get on an internet forum and start slagging off people who try their best at representing their state? Answer: ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD AT ALL!!!

The two have dug their own grave in the community and if they didn't want their centre being affected then maybe they should have thought about that before they decided to let rip on others.

Due to this being one of the reasons I'm sure the last time a lot of people bowled at Kelmscott was a long time ago - and most are probably in no rush to bowl there again

Luke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom