ROLL, ROLL, ROLL...SPLAT!!!!!

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
The scene: Last night of the season at Moonah for Centre League, Lane 9

John Phillips, smashes the pocket, only to leave......yes, you guessed it...5-7-10

The funniest thing was it got a bigger roar than Matt Crammond's 300 a few weeks ago!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Gee I'm glad I got the fingers of the family!! hahahaha

hey the funny thing was i left the 5 7 10 on that same very lane, ggrrr, lol dont worry jonny boy androos time will come lol hahahah. hey androo i got the fingers in my family and look where it got me hahahahaha

The scene: Last night of the season at Moonah for Centre League, Lane 9

John Phillips, smashes the pocket, only to leave......yes, you guessed it...5-7-10

The funniest thing was it got a bigger roar than Matt Crammond's 300 a few weeks ago!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Gee I'm glad I got the fingers of the family!! hahahaha

Oooh how quick they are to kick a man when he is down....ha ha!
icon_sad.gif

I actually thought it was not too bad a shot, felt good off the "FINGERS", thought it had a rough chance to strike, or at least leave another ringing 10 pin like a few in the first game.
But alas....the 3 pins looked to be set in concrete.

I can't ever recall having before left a 5-7-10 in all my years (circa 1971) of league bowling. Whoopee!.....there is a first time for eveything.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I am getting desparate for excuses here, so I will have to say the pins were way off spot...you do tend to forget that the 2 pin stands in front of the 4 pin.....??????....doesn't it?
icon_confused.gif

And thanks to all my "ex-friends" for their applause.....I know who you are.
icon_mad.gif

hey the funny thing was i left the 5 7 10 on that same very lane, ggrrr, lol dont worry jonny boy androos time will come lol hahahah. hey androo i got the fingers in my family and look where it got me hahahahaha

Oooh how quick they are to kick a man when he is down....ha ha!
icon_sad.gif

I actually thought it was not too bad a shot, felt good off the "FINGERS", thought it had a rough chance to strike, or at least leave another ringing 10 pin like a few in the first game.
But alas....the 3 pins looked to be set in concrete.

I can't ever recall having before left a 5-7-10 in all my years (circa 1971) of league bowling. Whoopee!.....there is a first time for eveything.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I am getting desparate for excuses here, so I will have to say the pins were way off spot...you do tend to forget that the 2 pin stands in front of the 4 pin.....??????....doesn't it?
icon_confused.gif

And thanks to all my "ex-friends" for their applause.....I know who you are.
icon_mad.gif

ok i may be a little late on this topic but after reading i couldnt refuse!

ok i only have 1, 3 step tip for you.

1. locate Fingers ( yes, even you have them)

2. Remove from *ss, replace with spoon ( ask bruv for one)

3. F**kingwell use them!!

its that easy: like one, two, three!!

now use these skills i have taught you grasshopper, and use them wisely!

peace out

loco

ok i may be a little late on this topic but after reading i couldnt refuse!

ok i only have 1, 3 step tip for you.

1. locate Fingers ( yes, even you have them)

2. Remove from *ss, replace with spoon ( ask bruv for one)

3. F**kingwell use them!!

its that easy: like one, two, three!!

now use these skills i have taught you grasshopper, and use them wisely!

peace out

loco

Back
Top Bottom