Results....State Teams Challenge Part II

Which was the exact reason I DIDN'T do anything like that... I knew he would make it a Kodak moment!! Haha... if I remember correctly anyways, I did do a Lleyton Hewitt... which Jackie told me she was going to do. I didn't see her do that though either and no one picks on her :cry:

Well boys and girls, I have about 30 pics now uploaded, and I think that might do. I have all the pics here, so if somebody wants to see the pics that didn't make the grade (mind you some aren't real flash), just email me and I'll see what I can do.

I will try to get more pics at future tournaments, because even though they only get seen by a small amount of people, it is better than nothing for the bowlers down here. And I actually enjoyed doing it too. Now I just need a better camera.... :roll:

Hope you enjoy them.

kara it doesnt mater what odds you were given cuz you didnt win, i may as well have put a gazillion odds on you girls winning :lol:

but you did bowl well to get third and well done to you :D

i must also say that the centre does look good. and almost realistic i mean two years ago a dog ran into the centre, ran across the lanes and tried to jump into the water on the side wall lmao i mean it got a rude shock when his nose went smack into the wall lol

anyway guys it was a good practice and i look forward to teh nationals.

p.s looking at the pics on androos page anyone remember that lovely blue shirt? lmao thats a good look emma lol and also the pic of bruv (mark foster) and i. i mean you can just call us the enforcers.... the royalties for smiling were too small so we opted not to lmao

oh well its all a bit of fun.... catch u guys later

peace out from the dj in exile

Loco Sutra

Back
Top Bottom