Devonport Masters Results

The annual Devonport Association Open and Restricted Masters were held during the weekend.

The tournament was conducted and run well, by the committee members, as it is each year.

As always the conditions were tough and the scoring fairly low.

The restricted events were taken out by Peter Furley (father of Shield Captain Amy) with the ladies event won by Rebecca Stott.

Peter Furley.....769 (including handicap)......172.3 Ave
Greg Aitchison.....747........130.8 Ave
Dale Peck......727........139 Ave

Rebecca Stott......718......129.5 Ave
Una Dick.......635........122.8 Ave

The Open events were taken out by Rachuig team captain Ashley Riley in the mens event with Debbie Bowtell winning the ladies section.
The event was contested over six games scratch pinfall.

Ashley Riley......1170......195 Ave
Garry Crick.......1087......181.2 Ave
Matt Dickson.....1056.....176 Ave

Debbie Bowtell....1162.....193.7 Ave
Sheila Bowe........1002......167 Ave
Kassey Fechner...953.......158.8 Ave

On behalf of the Devonport Association i would like to thank the bowlers who supported this long running event.

I would just like to congratulate My darlin Ashley Riley :lol: on winning Devonport masters.

I would also like to Congratulate Debbie Bowtell on winning another masters, u are unstopable. :lol:

Jackie :twisted:

congrats d'port bowl for setting up an outstanding lane condition with new pins, knowledgeable management and the latest in bowling machine technology. well ok, a slight lie there. But at least Kentucky is across the road and oil can be bought at Murcott's Service station 100 metres away. But on the off chance you bowl crap there is an assortment of video games you can play to cap off another memorable visit to a bowling centre that makes you wonder, " which was the greatest condition to bowl on, ( Mornington or Devonport). you all choose! :idea:

Back
Top Bottom