6. Wayne Glover
Joel Reeve

5. Kassey Fechner
Carol Huxley
Jessika Everingham
Aaron Franklin
Garry Crick
Stacey Dare

How sick does the background look at that centre. Which centre is that being bowled at?

And i do believe that Adam Lucock was giving how much a game handicap to K-C? You fool adam, you fool

The Centre was AMF Moonah......and yes, it looks pretty and everything..........but that's it......It's a pity the rest of the centre isn't like the masking units..

That was at Hobart milkman

How embaressing is that pic of me :oops: I look yucky :cry: lol I don't care

Love it Kara

Final Results

ATBSO Men ---------- 55
WDV Men ------------- 53.5
Sheild Girls ------------- 51 on pinfall
WDV Ladies ----------- 51
Rachuig Men ---------- 48.5
Rachuig Ladies ------- 47.5
Sheild Boys ------------ 45
ATBSO Ladies -------- 40.5

Top 5 averages

MEN

Garry Crick 211.00
Hayden George 207.23
Mark Foster 200.08
Adam Lucock 197.60
Ash Riley 196.70

WOMEN

Kassey Fechner 192.50
Debbie Bowtell 191.50
Sheila Bowe 180.75
Amy Furley 177.79
Carol Huxley 175.36

Most Points

12. Carol Huxley
11. Wayne Glover
10. John Grimmond
Joel Reeve
Stacey Dare
9.5. Hayden George
9. Kassey Fechner

atbsomen.jpg

Champions ATBSO Men

wdvmen.jpg

Runners Up Walter DeVeer Men

i thought it was a good get together for the boys sheild team, i had alot of fun and the yellow card i got for yelling out WHAT!!! and a 3 pin topped off the day....and i dont care what ne one says i didnt swear!!!!

LOL!!!

Yeh and don't forget Ben, you got farted on 17 times today :lol:
You had a great day :?

i can recal getting u about 5 times back mattie!!!

i couldnt let u do to much to make me smell like ass

and i took the second lowest game of the day i think....
kara bet me
she got 100 and i got 116!! lol

the way we were slinging them at each other i spose thats the perfect way to sum it up.

wellll

well i had fun this weekend!!
it was great and i would just like to say to mark foster!!!
SEE THE TASSIE GIRLS PRESIDENT SHEILD TEAM CAN DO WELL!!
see we had one memeber this weekend who hadnt played in a tournament like that b4 and she really well!!
and we didnt have sara or anita so i think we did extremely well!!
and still u fella's dont think us juniors can do any good but HUH we can!
no wonder when we went away we didnt believe in our selves it took all our parents garry cathy brett and gav to believe in us!!
so thanx again for helping us out this weekend as well!!
MEL XXX

Ohhh look at that

What did you say 25-1 and without sara 25 million to one? or was the last one? Well look where did we place last time?? Thats right 5TH!!! And where did we place this time? Thats right 3RD!! Sooo you can take that 25 million to one and stick it straight up your Candy A$$

iffffffffff you smelllllllll what I am cookin

baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

Lovin it Kara

bah, as if this thing isn't G.a.Y...... anyways.... doesn't matter if you have sara or not, apparently!

Just like to thank Androo for the pics over the w/e... Nice to see none of me gracing the pages. :D
Milkman, Adam would have had to give me about 40 pins at least just off the top of my head. That would have been if he didn't chicken out on our original bet and go and make it with Emma instead. :twisted: lol.
Can't handle me can ya DJ? :wink:
Seriously, in his defence, he didn't get a run either time we played the men.

What an enjoyable weekend's bowling.

I am sure all the teams heading off to Sydney next month appreciated the chance to bowl under tournament conditions.
I felt the handicaping system used on this occasion made for a much fairer competition and resulted in the result being in the balance right up to the last game.

A special thank you to the our President Shield teams who helped make the weekend so much more enjoyable with their competitve spirit. Although they have already had their trip away I am sure they got something out of the weekend as well. I was most impressed with the way they conducted themselves on and off the lanes. Well done to both teams. You all deserve to feel proud on your efforts this year. :D

And what about the old guys?
I thought the ATBSO men did a great job to lead from start to finish even though a number of the teams were still in with a chance going into the last game. Their win was also acheived having just the minimum five bowlers available due to Ray Tilla still recuperating from recent surgery. Well done guys.

The conditions were a a test as well and highlighted the importance of trying to find and maintain a shot as the day went on and the oil patterned changed.
Overall, I felt the weekend was very well run and thanks to Kevin Huxley and his crew for a job well done.

Just gimme time Kace....I'm sure I can find 1 or 2, as I still have plenty more to choose from....hahahaha

Hey Androo did you get one of her riding the ball return???

OH no you wouldn't have....because she didn't DO IT!!

Not even a pole dance... tsk tsk tsk.... :p

Back
Top Bottom