RESULTS FOR SILLY SEASON DOUBLES

FLOWER

Many thanks to the bowlers who made the day exceptional - you are a great bunch of loyal supporters! The XXXX will not go to waste! To our sponsors for these doubles - Batesy from Caboolture, Vic Wilkins Landscapes, Lill Gatt and our Twin Tour Team - thanks for your input into this enjoyable event.

Congratulations to the winners - 'Y ME N U?' - the chicks team of Alicia and Rebekah Meads - a great effort from the sisters with Alicia also the top Handicap bowler for the day with a 221.1 scratch ave. and 224.1 handicap ave. 'Rain - Dear' consisting of Paul Chambers and Kate Wilton took out 2nd place with the 'Snow Team' of Ted and Wendy Frost in 3rd place. Brad Reggars was by far the top Scrach bowler with 234.9.

Surprisingly enough there was no need for any adjudication on fighting within teams and the Stewart team (Anti Santa Squad or ASS) were most compatible with Dale in blue sunglasses for some reason!!!!

Darryl Alford, Johanna Hodnett and Dale and Debbie Stewart all received 'little goodies' for their outfits and Lill Gatt chose Ben Allen/Bob Hardie for the $50 award for their team name of 'The Snow Sledges' - a nice little play on words, boys!.

Attaching results and Happy Christmas season to all - ENJOY! and hope to see you all again in 2008 ... your Motto 'THE TWIN TOUR IS FOR BOWLERS WHO LOVE TO BOWL'.

Flower

Attachments

• Silly Season Results.pdf
    53.4 KB · Views: 91
Today we saw a new nickname for the teriffic Mary Flower, now known for not just Flower but her unvaling for 2008 is

Lady XXXX

Lady XXXX's duties will consist of drinking XXXX at all tournaments, ensuring John also has a XXXX and to ensure the supplyof XXXX is sufficient for the weekend. So cheers to Lady XXXX the queen of Castlemaine has arrived

may i say a fantastic doubles format to finish off the year, once again showing how mary and her wonderful team run tournements successfully. a huge thank you to all her team and xxxx coming your way, from all us people who love to bowl unprofessionly, joe

Another day at Caboolture enjoyed by all. Thank you to Caboolture Bowl, Mary and her team and all the sponsors that contributed to the weekend.

A personal thank you to Lill Gatt for selecting 'The Snow Sledges' for the Best Team Name.

I look forward to seeing everyone next year.

What a wonderful day! Great fun and great people - we are all glad that the "Flower and Team" enjoyed their "gift". Have a wonderful Christmas everyone and a prosperous New Year.
Annie

Lady XXXX and Team,

Thank you all for another wonderful and enjoyable year!

This tour is a model for all tournaments.

Tara and I had a great year this year and can not wait for next year.
(although can wait for a couple of weeks as my arm is awfully sore :()

Rhyss.
Team Fa la la la la la la la (la) :D

Back
Top Bottom