Queanbeyan City Championships

Either way, lets just hope there's a centre being built, because this will affect bowling for the Queanbeyan community and for ACT as a whole.

Just like to remind all bowlers that Queanbeyan is across the border from the ACT, obviously, so don't forget to organise your day to VOTE in your home electorate!

I doubt that "I had to bowl, sir" would escape the non-voting fine :p

Howdy peoples, results are available in a slightly ongoing fashion from
http://tbcbowling.servegame.org/

Click on the link for Queanbeyan Cities, and you can see squad allocations and the overall carnival results.

Further, if you click on the bowlers names in those results other than the All Events, you should see a scoresheet with gamebygames on it.

Return opinions welcome. I'll be adding trophy qualifying to another page on the site tomorrow night after soccer.

Great little program Mr Whitty.
At least it doesn't show the number of 700's you've thown at me over the years:p

At least it doesn't show the number of 700's you've thown at me over the years:p
Mate I've lost track of that figure... ;)

For those outside the joke, poor Fletch was subjected to facing me in form almost every time we played for a while there. It didn't matter what night of the week, in what league or event, I threw 700+ at him... This went on for like three years, it was nuts.

I'm softening up apparently, only 670 tonight mate :)

Okidoki peeps, two updates;
1. All squads bowled are in the system and consequently on the new site
2. All trophy event qualifying is in (I hope, let me know if you see something missing). To see the current qualifying, click on the tournament, then the top of the page has a heading for Trophy events with a link to a page that simply lists them out in tables

As always, comments or corrections are welcomed

Graeme, its probably for 4 games, because thats what I seem to hit sometimes! :p

By the way, where are you at? How come you're not at Queanbeyan Graeme?

Well after a long day, the site's been updated with full qualifying and the carnival scores, should all be in there and correct.

As usual, let me know if there's any issues.

Additionally, congratulations to Wayne Kelly and Alma Ingram who narrowly took out the Seniors masters this afternoon. Full results from that will be available on the site tomorrow night with the other trophy events.

Trophy finals are up.

Congratulations go to the foreigners today, Renee Adams and Brian Wilson won the Restricted Masters, and Richard Palma (also from Sydney) and Janet Baker won the open masters.

Finals scores for all three trophies are available on the same page as the qualifying at http://tbcbowling.servegame.org (click on queanbeyan, then the first link to the trophy qualifying, then there's a link to the spreadsheets)

Yes thank you all for running another great event, sadly being the last one held in Queanbeyan. Luckily, I took out the Open Masters after failing the Restricted Cup. I will now be the undisputed Queanbeyan Open Masters Champion! :p

Was an interestling feel today watching most bowlers struggle with the conditions, my victory was only thanks to that. So thanks to the staff who oiled the lanes today! :)

Even though we were outsiders, we were greeted with open arms over the two weekends, only thanks to our solidified friendships from our previous visit a few months ago. We grabbed a few top spots in championship events, including my 1802 all events. Hopefully we wont be hated for that. LoL

Was interesting how Brian Wilson and Renee Adams took out the Restricted Cup, while Michael McLaren came second (obviously in mens! :p ).

Open masters saw 3 outsiders, with me winning and Michael sitting last. Was a fun time for most of us. Apologies to those who take it more seriously of course.

Once again, thanks to all involved in the tournament, thanks to the bowl. Hopefully those at the bowl will succeed in whatever their futures bring them, as i'm sure it's a sad time for them finishing off before Christmas.

Thank you Jeff, you computer expertism (is that a word?) helped run a smooth event. Without you, we wouldnt know who won yet.

Richard Palma

Anytime guys, wish all championships ran that happily and easily. It's always a good sign when my red and yellow cards stay in the bag, didn't even make it as far as my pocket...

Who won the bottle of Scotch?

In relation to the Bottle of Scotch yes Lance won it.

The Feral One.

PS Yes it is a Sad time for those involved with Queanbeyan Thanks Scott for all the Great Centre Championships we have had there. That also goes to the Competiors and Tournment Crew over the many years.

Back
Top Bottom