QAMF Press Release

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
Hi All,

QubicaAMF Australia would like to welcome their newest recruit to its team of staffers CARL BOTTOMLEY. Carl will be joining the team as of January 1st and will be representing all the brands we distribute.

After speaking with Carl he is very excited to be using Columbia & Track bowling gear in 2008, apart from the great success George has had over the years with this gear. I'm sure the tradition will continue with Carl and the new and improved Columbia & Track gear that is proving a major force in the market place all over the world.

Carl we wish you all the best, and I look forward to catching up with you early in the new year.

Glenn Rowland
CSP Sales Manager
QubicaAMF Worldwide, LLC

Congratulations Carl

It was great to have you as part of our team in the formative stages. I am sure you will be a great ambassador for AMF.

Thanks for the past, good luck for the future.

Max & the team at BBA.

Well done Carl, good to see you sign up with QAMF, well done Glenn top choice.:thmbup:

Personally I think you could be sponsored by the marble company and still be very competitive with the rest, just shows you still haven’t lost it after allllllllllllllllllllllllllll these years...:wheelchair:

Truly well deserved.:smiley.php:

Congrats Carl, very well deserved....

I agree with Kellie, you could be sponsored by Spalding & throw tennis balls and still be competitive

Great News Carl, You fully deserve the honour.

Congratulations to QAMF for recognising such a great bowler also.

Rhyss.

Back
Top Bottom