QAMF: Press Release #2

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
Hi All,

QubicaAMF Australia would like to welcome their newest recruit to its team of staffers KATE WILTON. Kate will be joining the team as of January 1st and will be representing all the brands we distribute.

After speaking with Kate she is very excited to be using Columbia & Track bowling gear in 2008, apart from the great success George has had over the years with this gear. I'm sure the tradition will continue with Kate and the new and improved Columbia & Track gear that is proving a major force in the market place all over the world.

Kate we wish you all the best, and I look forward to catching up with you early in the new year.

Glenn Rowland
CSP Sales Manager
QubicaAMF Worldwide, LLC

Congratulations Katie

It has been an absolute pleasure having you as part of our team since the early days. On behalf of Team BBA we wish you all the very best in your future endeavours, I am sure you will do QAMF proud.

Thanks again & good luck.....Max

Yeah Kate! You da MAN! ;)

And Rowlo proves again that he really does have good taste in reps!

Congratulations!

Hey, hey, woot woot. "lets hear it for kate". way to go chick!, best of luck for 2008.
Jess Nahas (jakeway)

Yes Kate well done - Certainly not broke and certainly doesn't need fixing! I like your work! - I wish you a wonderful bowling year.

Gail

Back
Top Bottom