QAMF - Press Release #3

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
Hi All,

QubicaAMF Australia would like to welcome their newest recruit and final member of team of staffers MATT RILEY. Matt will be joining the team as of January 20th and will be representing all the brands we distribute.

After speaking with Matt he is very excited to be using Columbia & Track bowling gear in 2008, apart from the great success George has had over the years with this gear. I'm sure the tradition will continue with Matt and the new and improved Columbia & Track gear that is proving a major force in the market place all over the world.

Matt we wish you all the best, and I look forward to catching up with you early in the new year.

Glenn Rowland
CSP Sales Manager
QubicaAMF Worldwide, LLC

Congrats Matt, i know how keen you are to bowl this year. Nice to see QubicaAMF have you on board.

Thanks Glenn and the guys at QAMF.

I would like to thank James and Storm for the support that was given. I am looking forward to bowling in 2008 with QAMF.

Its game on

DonkeyKong.jpg

its on like....

Well done Matt, maybe you should thank Brunswick as well. Good luck with the new gear. I hope it goes well for you.
Cheers Lovey

of cause Brunswick were great to me over the fist part of last year and the last 3 years.

i hope i have the same and more success bowling with QAMF, i am sure i will

Matt,

Congrats on your appointment to QAMF, you will do them proud, with your passion and excitement you bring to this sport.

Back
Top Bottom