PTBL Masters Handicap Tournament

melboleo

Melboleo
Dear All,

PTBL and AMF Chandstone present the PTBL Masters Tournament, our final tournament for the year.

Please see attached file which is self explanatory.

Please PM myself for entries or please make your way to Chaddy at 9.30am on Sunday 22 November.

Please be advised that we will be commencing exactly at 10am to avoid any delays to Chaddys bookings for after the tournament.

Regards,

Leo

Attachments

• PTBL MASTERS 2009.doc
    270.5 KB · Views: 112
G'day Leo,
Please add Andrew Tonkin, Dillan Demather, Vi Huynh and Alex krishnan to the list. Can't miss the Filo hospitality mate ;)
Alex

Thanks for a fantastic tournament. It was great to be a part of it. Congratulations to all who made it to the step-ladder finals. And Elliott, there's a lot I can learn from you!

Kirsten

To all who participated in Sundays PTBL Masters, THANK YOU< THANK YOU!!!!

It was a pleasure having everyone there... Michael Wilson, Brien (Seniors Discount still applies next year), Darren, Tonx, Peter H, Kirsten and the rest of the PTBL guys. 34 bowlers is an excellent turnout.

Special mention to Kirsten Ford who bowled her personal best score of 267!!! And to Vicky Q who beat many male bowlers along the way as well.

Congrats to Elliot on his win. Second was Brien and third was Alex C.

Yours truly finished in 10th with a +145 and didnt see any light into the top 6.

See u guys next year!

Leo

Great tournament as always guys.

I must say it was interesting being +300 after 6 and finishing 120 pins behind top qualifier, but the 2 young kids bowled well above their averages and should be commended!

You guys run a friendly competition, and fierce pot games!

Thanks again!

Yeah well done guys. Let's not forget the " sexy legs" Michael Castle who shot a 299 game ;)
Bad luck Micky, better luck next time mate.
Alex

A question was asked about the handicap and averages our young bowlers were on.

They carried their current league averages and handicap for the tournament.

They just bowled outstanding and yes, the handicap does help.

PS... Well done to Micka's 299. Well bowled mate... Still waiting for Chaddy's first 300...

Jarny, can you post the scores please?

Hey Leo,

It was in practice, same i guess as an unsactioned league as your rewards are the same. It was a while ago now when i was bowling one handed so maybe 7 - 8 years ago, still have the score sheet tucked away somewhere. It just happened to be the week after the end of the season and the week before the new season started, talk about robbed lol.

Hey Leo,

It was in practice, same i guess as an unsactioned league as your rewards are the same. It was a while ago now when i was bowling one handed so maybe 7 - 8 years ago, still have the score sheet tucked away somewhere. It just happened to be the week after the end of the season and the week before the new season started, talk about robbed lol.

I hear your pain mate... I have one and Lindsay bowled one too in one of our pot game sessions...

So the race is still on for the first official one... Hee hee...

any chance of posting the scores on here please leo
A lot of the other guys who bowled have also mentioned it as well.
Brien S

Will obtain the scores sheet when I get to Chaddy tomorrow night and will post ASAP for all that participated.

Leo

Back
Top Bottom