PTBL Masters Tournament

melboleo

Melboleo
Dear All,

On behalf of PTBL and as President of the League, I would like to extend an invitation to all league bowlers to converge at Chadstone Bowl for the 2007 PTBL Masters.

It will bowled on 26 November 2007 with a check in time at 9.30 to bowl at 10am. Once again, a VERY BIG THANKS to Gigi Kalong of Philippine Tours, who has generously donated a round trip ticket for the Mens Champion. Craig, our Centre Manager, will be donating a prize as well and will be announced on the day of the tournament. I am pretty sure it will be a High Performace Bowling Ball.

We will be using an exiting format for this tournament which was used recently at the SPC at Moorabin with slight changes.

Flyer attached is self expanatory.

See you all in 2 weeks and anyone who bowls the ONLY 300 yet to be bowled at Chaddy will duly be rewarded!!!

Bookings can be made on this post or PM myself so I can confirm your attendance.

PS... Apologies for the flyers. The womens prizes are based on 30 entrants, not 20 as stated on the flyer.

Leo Torres
PTBL President 2007

Attachments

• PTBL October 2007.jpg
    PTBL October 2007.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 29
  • PTBL October 2007 2.jpg
    PTBL October 2007 2.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 64
  • PTBL October 2007 3.jpg
    PTBL October 2007 3.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 32
Dear everyone,

My apologies again but i was tired when I wrote this post...

The tournament will be held on Sunday morning 25 November 2007 as per flyer attached.

See you all there and compete as well to be the 1st to bowl a 300 game at Chaddy!!

Leo

Leo man, you guys are killing me. Every time you cats run one of these, it's ran on the same day as a major event in the state!

This one clashes with Emerson Shield, as well as the Brunswick cup qualifier at Highpoint! :(

When you cats run an event that doesn't clash, I'll have my name down straight away, as you run great tournaments. Good luck with this one Bro!

Leo man, you guys are killing me. Every time you cats run one of these, it's ran on the same day as a major event in the state!
This one clashes with Emerson Shield, as well as the Brunswick cup qualifier at Highpoint! :(
When you cats run an event that doesn't clash, I'll have my name down straight away, as you run great tournaments. Good luck with this one Bro!

What he said... believe i bowled this last year was a great event!

Sorry Tonx, but no one is involved in Emerson Shield at Chaddy so we knew nothing about it and also about the Highpoint one.

I'll reserve a spot for you in our next one eh...

Leo

PTBL CLASSIC Tournament

Ok,my fellow bowlers,we have got lest than
2weeks to go for our final tournament for this season, year 2007. We are in verygood shape and confident that we will get the numbers for this last tournament. Please let us know so we can put you on the list. For more details please do not hesitate to contact Leo Torres,Bernie Grueso,Ness Bandayrel , Romie Geronimo,Ceasar Zamora,Alister Medel,Roxanne Medel,Roger Quiambao, Arnold Quiambao,AMF Chadstone.....remember bowling is fun..........

I'm looking forward to this tournament going to be good.
Come on guys and girls there is great prize pay out for a cheap entry fee. In the guys it's well worth it.

pot games? ...does that mean ur goin to average over 200 leo? unlike dunn shield w/out pot games 180+ average? ...however, i dont c y u wer complainin u stil managed 2 get 200 + anyways

Mary dear, of course there will be POT GAMES!!... What would a filo tourney be without POT GAMES...

See you there...

Leo

Leo,

No disrespect Mr. President but I think it will be a good idea if you can give cash in case the winner does not want the return tickets to the Philippines. Say $800.00 as it will surely attract more bowlers, cheers! I know it can easily be sold in the black market...

Netoy
President
FABLM

Leo,
No disrespect Mr. President but I think it will be a good idea if you can give cash in case the winner does not want the return tickets to the Philippines. Say $800.00 as it will surely attract more bowlers, cheers! I know it can easily be sold in the black market...
Netoy
President
FABLM

Actually, Nestor, I thank you for your comments and input. And as well, no disrespect, but if I need your advice, I will definately give you a call :)

See you Sunday and as per your request, FABL members will be extended the entry fee cost of $80.

Regards,

Leo

Back
Top Bottom