P T B L Easter Invitional Tournament

melboleo

Melboleo
Dear fellow bowlers.

As my previous post, we are running this tournament as an alternative for bowlers who are not participating the Australian Open. Not to disrupt the Open

Here it is bowlers... As President of the PTBL, I would like to extend all of my fellow bowlers to our Premier Event.

Come join us at Chaddy during Easter weekend and play an international format tournament. It consists of a Team of 4, Doubles and Singles (which doubles as the Masters Qualifying)

This is a handicap tournament so everyone has a chance.

We have secured some very healthy sponsors that have donated very kindly. Prizes will include cash prizes, return trips to the Philippines and a chance to win an absolutely High Performace bowling ball, never seen in Australia yet!

We have players and friends from Melbourne, Sydney and The Philippines joining us so it will be highly competitive! Pot Games :)

I will be taking entries on this post. Have a read of our flyer, talk to your friends and join us for some competitive bowling, POT Games :) and Filipino hospitality!

Regards,

Leo

Attachments

• Complete Flyer.doc
    241 KB · Views: 29
Hey guys,

I'm sure there are plenty of us not playing AO. Come down to Chaddy and bowl with our friends from The Phillipines and Sydney.

Leo

C'mon guys,

I am sure that not everyone is bowling AO so come down to Chaddy and have a bowl with us.

Leo

WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING THIS PTBL EASTER TOURNAMENT,MOSTLY TO ALL PARTICIPANT AND TO ALL THE WINNERS AND TO ALL THE SPONSORS. WE HAVE TO SAY ITS A VERY GOOD RESULT FOR THE
CLUB AND FOR THE MEMBERS. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.THANKS GUYS.....

RESULTS
TEAM EVENT WINNERS (4GAMES) ---------- INDIVIDUAL WINNERS
1ST PLACE- MODREF (3346) ---------- H.G.S.SCRACTH- LEO TORRES (904)
2ND PLACE- SYDNEY1 (3231) ---------- H.G.S.W/HCP - MANNY BUGAY (885)
3RD PLACE- TEAM6 (3227) ---------- H.G.SCRACTH-ARNOLD QUIAMBAO(234)
4TH PLACE- BAGITO (3212) ------------------ -KEN PARSELL (234)
5TH PLACE- FATBL1 (3147) ---------- H.GAMEW/HCP- ALEX RIVERA (250)

DOUBLES EVENT WINNERS
1ST PLACE- ROSE / MANNY (1781)
2ND PLACE- YONGFENG / JUSTIN (1760)
3RD PLACE- EDGAR / TEKS (1693)
4TH PLACE- JEFFREY /ALLISTER (1689)
5TH PLACE- ARMAN / RAMON (1672)

SINGLE'S EVENT WINNERS

MALE'S DIVISION ------------ FEMALE'S DIVISION
1ST PLACE- LINDZ K. ----------- 1ST PLACE- CATHIE CORDIAL
2ND PLACE- LITO M. ----------- 2ND PLACE- LUTH J.
3RD PLACE- BERNIE G. ----------- 3RD PLACE- LYNNE M.
4TH PLACE- VIC S. ------------ 4TH PLACE- ROXANNE M.
5TH PLACE- MANNY B.
6TH PLACE- LEO T.
7TH PLACE- RAMON S.
8TH PLACE- ALEX R.

Back
Top Bottom