President Shield Trials

Final Results after 27 games (with Bonus pins)

Boys

Allan Gilbert 5449
Colin Fiedler 5423
Chris Hall 5406
Adrian Altieri 5228
Ben McLoughlin 5188
Michael Cox 5181
Karl Clark 5040
Matt Kilgren 4976
Wesley Jobling 4948
Chris Barratt 4906
Ryan Witney 4829
Gary Ribbans 4783
Brendon Smith 4758
Brendan Payne 4714
James Orso 4477
Tom McLoughlin 4390

Girls
Toni Woodcock 5307
Sylvia Wilson 5182
Jessica Barratt 4448
Tanya Hewitt 4384
Natalie Wallington 4363
Jessica Wilkey 4280
Stacey Ensell 4124
Allison Campbell 4034
Samantha Halliburton 3840

For all results from every game by every bowler over the trials go to Craigie Bowl and click on the link.

Well done to the top 7 Boys & Girls, Do WA Proud! Also well done to Shane C. and his team for running the competition so well, Congrats too every one!

hey there all.

i just want to say congrats to all the guys and girls that made this year's President Shield squad and i wish you all good luck in the shield competition in july.

once again congrats and well bowled.

I would also just like to let everyone know about the 5-7-10 that Gary Ribbans left first shot today at Rocky, and also the many others that almost were (the pins might not be as nice next time)

Hey, Congrats to everyone that made the team....specially my buddy Ben! congrats dude
icon_smile.gif

say hi to Thomo for me!

see ya
icon_smile.gif

Yes even I managed to make it down to Rockingham for the last day and I must say I was very impressed with the turnout. Good to see that Shield is alive and well in WA. Well done to all who tried out and salutations to those who made the team. Baron
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

PS James there's always next year.

yeah i know, although i would have loved to make the team, i guess it just wasn't to be, a bit of bad luck with illness throughout the whole tornament, however it isn't an excuse. In retrospect, i believe that by trying out for the state team, not only did i have a great time, but i also think that i have come out of it a better bowler, and a better person, and to me that is the real reward. I might have not made the team, but at the moment i am as happy with myself as if i did make it, and i would like to thank all that made it happen.

p.s just on a quick note i would like to congratulate those who did make it. I would like to thank my mum, who drove in esspecially just to watch me, we will now only get a couple of weekends to spend together every 4-5 months, and i am glad i had her support at the tornament. I love you mum.

CONGRATUALTIONS to all who have made this years Presidents Shield Team representing all Sandgropers

To those that missed if you all came out of the event with the feelings of young James then your on the right track, as no matter you win or lose if you learn something everytime you step out to play your on the winning side

A special Big CONGRATULATIONS
TO Christopher Hall i knew you could make it,all your hard work over the last few years has finally paid off

To Michael Cox - Possibly one of the best natural game i have seen come out of Perth for some time, go get Micke this is your year

Finally to my FF - Natalie Wallington - anothery who has been working hard well done kiddo you deserve it

I trust you will all enjoy the next 5 months bonding as a team fundraising training and then the trip away. If it is half as good as Shield in 95 or 96 it will be a blast and with Kenny at the helm you will all learn a lot
(Shame i wont be there to take you guys to the footy or timezone)

Congrats to all. Especailly Benny boy, and Michael Cox. Good to see u made a come back on the last day mike. :p

also I'd just like to say, it was good fun to try out wif u guys. especially Colin. HEs a funny bugger, and congrats to him and his 279.
icon_smile.gif

Well done to all and sundry for making the shield team specially to my mate Chris Hall good on you mate you have done your family proud and for us old farts who have known you all your life ,it gives us great pleasure to see you get success.
Well done to young ben mcloughlin throws a nice shot only seen him bowl the once but he has a bit of a future.
Good luck to all over there and i hope to catch a look at the rest of you guys that have made the team .
Dont forget the lagacy those who have been before you have left of always behaving yourself ,just like scoops myself and other esteemed bowlers have done in the past.
Go get em guys

everybodies friend

wimpy

Back
Top Bottom