Please Support our Sponsors

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Most of you know already but for the new comers to the site, I would like to bring to your attention the list of sponsors of this site…

I would personally like to thank!!

AMF
Max Bastian of Bowling Balls Australia
Joe Tomasinski of Ed Fleming Lanes Proshop
David Wright of Rebel Tenpin
Graham Pearson of Strike-it Bowling

And our 3 Newest Sponsors

Lawrie Hill of Animals Pro Shop
Brandon Qualischefski of Brando's ProShop
Dino Margiolas of World Class Bowling Products

Check out there addsHERE for all there latest released gear. Huge range of balls, bags, shoes, gloves and other accessories from every manufacturer at fantastic prices, and not to mention a world of drilling experience and ball knowledge and advice to boot… Having the chance to shop with all these Proshops at your finger tip is a huge plus to you the customer.

Totalbowling would like to personally thank each and every one of these sponsors and would hope that you all take the time to do the same. This site is here for you the bowlers and i believe that these sponsors are here for the bowlers too…

Agreed, without Pearson Automotive I think most of the local tournaments would be struggling for sponsorship, along with your continued commitment to this site deserves a fairly big pat on the back ! :turn-l:

DaleS said:
Agreed, without Pearson Automotive I think most of the local tournaments would be struggling for sponsorship, along with your continued commitment to this site deserves a fairly big pat on the back ! :turn-l:
i second that.

Way to go Dale, I agree totally, I have seen it first hand with my many years at Milton, Jase has given a lot of support to not only bowlers but to centres Well done Jase.

Aunty Mary
An oldie but a goodie

I thank you for your kind words, BUT there are plenty of people in this sport that a more deserving of recognition.

I think you guys are all forgetting people like

Graham and Cheryl Spicer who own Clean up K&K
They do more and put more into Tenpin bowling in QLD then I ever could.

Mary Flower and her team, as they keep probably soon to be the only bowling circuit in QLD going and her hard work and dedication to the QLD Ladies Classic often goes unnoticed also…

Max Bastian Bowling Balls Australia for his ongoing interests in junior development right across Australia..

There are a lot of people who do a lot for the sport and don’t get a pat on the back and I am sure I have forgotten a few.

The idea of this thread is to welcome the new sponsors of this site and to recognize that these too are trustworthy and friendly people to deal with.. Remember that these people also help sponsor our free to enter competitions and free give a ways that we have from time to time..

I thank you all!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom