Pilko Wins 2006 Greenslopes Cup

andrewbc

Greenslopes Classic Results

Attached are results from Greenslopes classic today.

Was a very exciting finish with pilko winning by 1 pin from Ashley Clark.

Well Done

Cheers

Andrew C

www.qldbowling.com

Attachments

• Greenslopes.pdf
    12 KB · Views: 148
  • Greenslopes Matchplay.pdf
    7.8 KB · Views: 151
Re: Greenslopes Classic Results

Congratulations to Team Bowling Balls Australia member Brian Pilkington on winning Greenslopes today.

There is absolutely no doubting the quality of people we have right through our Team.

Once again mate, from all of us - well done !!!

Max

Re: Greenslopes Classic Results

Well done Pilko !!!!.......a well deserved win there is not doubt of that..... Also well done to all who made the 15 today, and thanks to Tony & the staff of greenslopes for a well run tournament...see you all at the next one....

Also congrats to lacky who shot 300 in game 8 of qualifying.....

The 2006 Greenslopes Cup was held at Amf Greenslopes today.

The event had 50 entries until unfortunately Carl Bottomley had suffered a mishap a few minutes prior to warm up and had to withdraw from the event.

One squad of qualifying 10 games saw, left hander Graeme Morgan lead the event with an outstanding 227.8 average from Tony Hamilton with 225.8 and current South Australian Cup Champion Brain Pilkington, a further 17 pins behind with a 224.1 average on a very playable lane condition. Caboolture bowler Shane Melton rounding out the top 15 with a 208.5 average. Fourth qualifier Adam Lack also shot the tournament high game with a 300 on lanes 21 and 22. Well done Adam.

Round two saw the field cut to the top 15 with 7 rounds of 3 person match play.

Match play
Third qualifying local bowler Brian Pilkington got out of the blocks well with a 212, 228, 215, 215, start 3 wins (1 tied) and a second to take the lead. However, he was no way taking the Cup home that easily with the very consistent Ashley Clark from Grafton Northern NSW, who started with 219 and 232 games and then a string of 200+ games and 5 winning bonuses to finish runner up by finishing only 1 pin behind Pilkington.. South Queensland Rachuig member Brendan Meads finishing 3rd and top qualifier Graeme Morgan a further 38 pins back from Meads in fourth place.

Once again Congratulations to Brian on an outstanding display of bowling.

Well do to Tony Goodwin and Greenslopes lanes on a very well run event. Excellent format and good to see numbers starting to rise for the AMF events.

The next event of the 2006 Amf Brisbane Grand Prix Circuit is the Kedron Cup on the 14th of May. I am sure Tony will have details on that event soon.

Congratulations Pilko on the wonderful win! But congratulations to everyone for a fine effort today! Big round of applause all round. Thanks to Tony and the staff at Greenslopes for a well run tournament. Wonderful stuff!! :)

Congratuations to Adam for shooting another 300! Keep them coming.

Kyles

To my Gorgeous friend Brendan well done for coming third. Next time I see you I will give a big kiss and cuddle.:mrgreen: Love Kim Suna

Well done pilko, well bowled. (nearly 226 lol )

Also congrats to Adam on your 300.

Kellie

Congrats to Brian, also congratulations to Luke on your 290...already told you but thought i would just make you feel special again, you like the attention lol

MJ

Congratulations Brian, you bowled well all day. Good luck at the Ao in Sunday week.

Also well done Adam lack on the perfect game of 300 on lanes 21&22.

Its great to see a good field back in the Brisbane circuit.

AMF Richlands Proshop compliments Brian Pilkington on a fine performance at AMF Greenslopes today. Brians continual great form is a credit to his hard work and self belief and we trust it will carry over to the upcoming Australian Open.

A sterling effort to our young Development Squad member Luke Green, who surprised all , with his control and consistency , bowling magnificently throughout the qualifying round and finishing strongly.

Adam Lacks' perfect game was a highlight and deserving of all due credit.

The AMF Greenslopes Cup was a success and each and every one of the competitors need to be congratulated for their efforts.

Best regards.

Well done Pilko - great effort yet again.

Without meaning to underscore any other great results, some already mentioned, I would like to congratulate Hammer on his great effort. The form is turning around Stevey boy and it won't be long before you're up near the VERY best again. Well done mate.

Feral

Back
Top Bottom