Perfect games

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Belmo, Frawls and a few of us who have ventured to Nordic countries to bowl have experienced a unique and fun tradition associated with perfect games. If a bowler has the front 11, everyone else in the bowl stops and claps in the bowler making the 12th shot.

As most people know I did it in Melbourne last year, I also did it yesterday at Caboolture. It is a lot of fun and certainly adds some excitement to what sometimes can be a boring environment.

Here is a clip of Dennis Eklund from Sweden bowling a perfect game in Vienna. Note the crowd participation.

YouTube- Bowlingdigital's 2008 VO - Dennis Eklund rolls the first 300 game of the 6th Vienna Open

Wouldn't mind starting it here. Next time you have the front 11, stop and have some fun!

Who's your daddy!! :D LOLOLOLOL

Funny stuff!

This thread is for those that are likely to be in that position, so I might leave it at that...!

If a bowler has the front 11, everyone else in the bowl stops and claps in the bowler making the 12th shot.

It is a lot of fun and certainly adds some excitement to what sometimes can be a boring environment.

Wouldn't mind starting it here. Next time you have the front 11, stop and have some fun!

I could not agree more George.
I know when I bowled my first (and only) 300 I was pretty nerveous on the last shot and I think a bit of cheering and clapping behind me would have definitely lightened the load for me.

Grant

just goes to show you how meaningless 300's have become...

Wonder what would happen if the gallery started clapping during one of Tiger Woods' 40 foot putts. lol

It would be put down to personal preference. Some may view it as a distraction to their shot execution.

Eklund has a great looking shot....with the Weber "Crotch Chop" to match!

Back
Top Bottom