Pattern for Emerson Shield Poll

How do you feel about the pattern put down at Emerson?

• Total voters
it was a true shot making condition

dylan and alicia especially made it look very very easy at times

whether its right or wrong, who knows

epping had their chance to show the bowling commuinty what they could do, and i think they did a pretty good job

Why would you take out Cassies ave , i would take out top 10 and bottom 10 averages . Diferent bowlers at each final will give different results . If the same teams with the same line ups bowled each year then it would stand up.
The the real fact is Werribee had a clean sweep , not bad considering they were given no chance as stated in previous posts. Werribee women 3 times champs on par with Shepp , who will be first to 5.

Christian

I was not there and did not bowl but my assumptions are made on a week or two of exp.

Yes Craig Eping had the guts to lay somthing out of the ordinary and go against the 'trend' good on them.

"Who will be the first to 5" well if that isnt typical Melbourne'ite comments! Getting a little ahead of yourselves there arent you? GO SHEPP, hope you get there first! Ha Ha Ha, Cant believe i have backed Shep for something, I fell dirty and cheap!

Finally, maybe its just that some people cant handle the fact they are NO GOOD and need to blame what oil patterns were laid for their own inadequacies? (Which is different to blaming Morwells bad lanes!)
Harden up people, its only bowling!

Back
Top Bottom