Over arm VS under arm

a bowler in my centre earlier on tonight thought he was playing basket ball 2 hands over his head threw the ball 15 feet down the lane & got a strike, i asked him was the thumbhole covered or the strike wouldn't count his reply yes (btw:the conditions were horrendous) true story

a bowler in my centre earlier on tonight thought he was playing basket ball 2 hands over his head threw the ball 15 feet down the lane & got a strike, i asked him was the thumbhole covered or the strike wouldn't count his reply yes (btw:the conditions were horrendous) true story

I bet the lane techs would be waiting for him in the car park to break his arms :p

about 10yrs ago i knoew 2 ladies that bowled normal but the ball would lane near the arrows, one friday night one of them accidently landed it about 5 feet futher, centre manager came over and asked her to either make sure the ball landed before the arrows or would be asked to leave.

she was so anonyed the next ball landed just short of the pins, then she walked out of the alley lol

I bet the lane techs would be waiting for him in the car park to break his arms :p
no the other way around if the techie come up the front he would have his arms broken the condition was disgusting the lanes hooked 1 board the opposite way:D

The Posse has a bowler who enjoys lobbing the ball. This guy hit a 211 recently. His average is 114 at the moment, so it doesnt matter how you bowl, you can still get points! :p

LOL I remember bowling in a tournament in the mid-90's on a reverse-block, and a few pairs up there was a big handicapped fella with his carer having a social bowl doing exactly as you described there above.
He wasn't going very well (none of us in the tournament were either for that matter - woeful conditions, tempers were frayed) and was quite huffy by this stage and decided to stand at the foul line and let out this almighty scream with the ball above his head and launch it at the lane about 3 foot past the foul line, scowl and toddle off.
Did this for about 5 frames in a row before the carer put an end to his bowling for the day! Sounded good on wooden lanes too :eek:
While we all had a laugh at it, there were several of us that felt like joining him that day I can tell ya! ;)
Could be worse though, these snaggle-toothed, bogan d1ckheads stole ice creams out of the cafe and threw them en-masse out onto the lanes at Moonah a couple of Sunday nights back!
Typical bogans :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom