NSW Storm Sport Series Event #4 AMF Rooty Hill - 6th July

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
We have had a change of venues for the upcoming Sport Series event. Due to an unfortunate case of double booking down in Shellharbour we are switching this event up to ROOTY HILL.

It will be another 10 game event, just like the one we had at Blacktown. $100 entry, with our standard 8:30am start on the 3rd of August.

The Oil Pattern for this event will be a little longer, which will probably make most of you happy and me rather unhappy. It can be found...

Here:
http://kegel.net/V3/PatternLibraryPattern.aspx?ID=580

Thanks again everyone for your support, and we hope to see you at Rooty Hill on the 3rd of August!

It just great they're
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
open not just for members but also for first time visitors :)

Please remove Andy Magill. I'll be working in Brisbane all next weekend, so I won't be able to make it.

Hi Stephen, I told your dad a Shellharbour today to put my name down...now doing it officially.

Thanx,

Craig Sproule

Updated Squad List Everyone!

Remember, you MUST BE AT THIS EVENT in order to be able to win the STORM FREAKIN' FRANTIC!!

Stephen Cowland
Lauren Tait
Darrin Honeysett
John Velo
Clare Stephens
Brad Histon
Mitch Bloomfield
Dwayne Lawrence
Andrew Lloyd
Ashley Latimer
Robbie Alston
Alexander Ponomarev
Michael Craig
Andrey Hurwood
Andrew Campbell
Angy Campbell
Anthony Dallas
Richard Bugeja
Rafik Nadal
Brett Fitzroy
Matt Moorhouse
Fabricio Delgado
Tim Bevan
Cameron Diversi
Susan Jack
Jayden Panella
Nathan Jenner
Rick Atchinson
Kyle Townsend
Justin Townsend
Matt Riley
Isaac Cresswell
Janet Baker
Ken McLachlan
Geoff Wong
Peter Liana
Sam Cooley
Craig Sproule

Cheers, John and Stephen

im confused, is this the Rooty Hill August 3rd thread? Title is confusing me lol

if so then plz add Darryl Buttriss.

Cheers Cow!

I should stay home to edit the latest X Games Match we videoed, but bowling sounds like more fun than editing. lol
Please add Pete Brierley to the list for Sunday.
Cheers

im confused, is this the Rooty Hill August 3rd thread? Title is confusing me lol

if so then plz add Darryl Buttriss.

Cheers Cow!

The website remembers and proposes potential titles every time I start a new thread. I use them and just edit the required details... Looks like I missed out a fairly important detail this time though!!

Back
Top Bottom