NSW State Junior Champs...Who will come out on top?

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
What is everone's picks for State champ this year? So anyhoo, let us know your picks for this year.

Bubyee PS EVERYONE has a chance!

Rowey :p

i believe becides myself i think brady pirie and matt sing have the best chance of winning but if they both made it to the final game they would totally go off nd i tell ya the scores wouldn't be low at all. 8) 8) 8)

big adam you nominate yourself for everything for everything!!!!!get over yourself,lol nah but my pick is mikel craig rowan chapman tye white or matt sing 8)

later!!! :twisted:

:wink: but rowey you'll have to work hard there to even have a chance,awesome bowlers,awesome lanes all up AWESOME WEEKEND!!!

later :twisted:

harley wrote:
big adam you nominate yourself for everything for everything!!!!!get over yourself,lol nah but my pick is mikel craig rowan chapman tye white or matt sing

HARLEY!

Harley is right...
You dont write "I think Im going to win"...thats just not cool, sure you may think that, fine and dandy but seriously...thats like just not cool...I am sure that a lot of the people who post replies to this type of topic think they will win, but do they? Course not? Why....coz thats just the way things are....anyway, back on track
For guys I thnk it will be hard to choose...Cow, Craigy, Matt Sing, Brady, Macca...all in there with a chance
As for chicks well myself...(im kidding i would never write that)...Kara Bunting, Lysa (she seems to have bowled rather well last time at Bankstown)...geez I dunno....its anybodys game up there I think :)

Laters,
Jen

peanut you are write i only write these things as a bit of fun and not to be taken seriously, i now a can win and so does every one else who is going to bowl in state, but the only factor is if the pins 60 feet down agree with you, oh and harly can't wiat to meet you in person at state lets see if you bowling is as big as your mouth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BIG ADAM said:
peanut you are write i only write these things as a bit of fun and not to be taken seriously, i now a can win and so does every one else who is going to bowl in state, but the only factor is if the pins 60 feet down agree with you, oh and harly can't wiat to meet you in person at state lets see if you bowling is as big as your mouth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bit rich from someone who backed themselves to win? Did he? No

ok i'm soory for all the things i've siad one totalbowling you guys will never see me on this site again good bye.

ok i hope i haven't gotten on thw wrognside with any one now i am only saying things from my own opinions i hope every one can forgive me and hopefully respect me again.

i think adam is goin to win , hahahaha nonono adam learn how to shut up pplz r gettn angry wid u dont make us central ppl have a bad name anywayz i think matty sing has a great chance to win but it just depends on the day and the conditions

who to win

hey,

my picks would be the usual gang, like cowman, craigy, brady, macca, singy also the underdog to watch would be jason synders, hes got an awesome shot when conditions are right and u guys should watch out....

also girls to come out on top would be lexi (hardcore girl), sammy carter and sam fisher, also lysa and mcginty...

ps hey Big Adam man stop posting alot of meaningless topics and replys

later marc (bestest fwends foreva)

Re: who to win

mad_tookey said:
also the underdog to watch would be jason synders

I totally agree, I watched this guy bowl at orange and he’s good, yes he’s a lefty and yes he bowls with Brunswick but hey don’t 2 wrongs make a right :p

I won’t say the obvious possible winners but will say my people to watch out for.

Boys
Jason Snyders
Kyle Webber
Rowan Chapman

Girls
Jessica Seddon
Roseanne Willis
Fiona Smydzuk

See you all at state.

Back
Top Bottom