NSW Ebonite Sport Series #4 North Strathfield

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Hey everyone,

Firstly, apologies in getting this up so late. Some simple e-mail problems (namely a junk mail filter and me using a mail program which doesn't provide easy access to my junk mail being the primary problem) have delayed me getting this up a bit, but hopefully we can smash out a good field for this upcoming event.

The Sport Series has been moved back a week to the 19th of August, as Mick Carmarda was on 12th and listed on the TBA site as an accredited event, although I'm not sure it's running, and the State League have the semi finals on. So the 19th seemed a little freer option.

I'll announce a pattern very shortly, maybe something a little longer in length to help those looking at bowling the NSW Open the following weekend... maybe not though.

Taking entries here and on the Facebook page, and all the rest is the same as previous events!

Cheers, Cow

Initial Squad listings.

Stephen Cowland
Sam Cooley
John Velo
Brad Histon
Adrian Booy
Chris Thomas
Lexi Nicoll
Darryl Buttriss
Neil Buttris

Cheers, Cow

CT, at the moment they are on the lower side. Hoping for a late flourish!

Will add everyone in.

Cheers, Cow

Also,
Should have a pattern confirmed soon for everyone. It'll be a long, but not Paris. Primarily because I believe Paris is too easy for the Sport Series. If you are planning on bowling the NSW Open, then a good 10 game hit out on a harder long oil pattern is the perfect preparation!!!

Cheers, Cow

The Pattern will be London which can be found, as always, on kegel.net in the pattern library. It's 44 feet, with slightly more volume then Paris. It'll be a great hit out in preparation for those competing next weekend, and just a good tournament in general!

Cheers, Cow

Updated Squad list. I think I have everyone. Let me know if I've left any off.

Stephen Cowland
Sam Cooley
John Velo
Brad Histon
Adrian Booy
Chris Thomas
Lexi Nicoll
Darryl Buttriss
Neil Buttress
Clare Stephens
Ross Brown
Jamie Kyriacou