NSW East Coast Teams

Hey Pricey. Can't call yourself a 2009 eccc champ yet when the roll off hasn't even finished and the team hasn't been finalised yet. The eccc isn't until september and that is when eccc champs are decided.

Congrats nsw on fielding a junior side at least this year there might be a decent comp in the under 21s.

hmmm... isnt that what your doing?:rolleyes:

anyway it is a shame that there is no under 21 open nsw team.
i was under the impression that there would be a team as it is the training centre for presidents shield.
ahwell i guess you cant force them to bowl.
from a victorian kid (and 2009 eccc champ:p)

I guess u really don't know wat ur talking about .... and i don't really care who u r ..giving urself titles u don't even have a call u a wanna be u have no idea ,
get a life

Than do something about it , instead of sitting on the fence and giving ur opinion..... don't criticise others if ur not willling to do the job so much ur doing for the sport..

so easy to give ur opinion but wen it came to getting of ur butt to do something about it ,it's all to hard just easier to get behind a pc ,and the on net,and give it to others instead of helping all ur doing is being a nuisance, and even worse ur using ' here say' , "from what id heard last yr ", which means that ur don't know ur facts and just going off what others say

Done that at commitee level before(although not on a real big scale) and prob will again in the future, your move (And c'mon Queensland too!!!)

Its no wonder there no under 21's they cant handle the amount of whingin that goes on ppl ....when in sept is it

Mega300 have you ever heard the saying "Think before you speak" after reading your post's it would appear not what are u trying to say cause I dont really understand what your point is

And may I ask how old you actually are? And how much experince you have had in E.C.C.C (waiting with baited breath to hear the answer to this)

And before you try and shoot me down in flames (witch wont work) maybe you should try that "think before you speak" thing i was talking about why? I hear you say wel lets just say I am very very well seasoned with the east coast turnament and I have been on committie's for TQI and have been apart of east coast for many many years.

Yes sydney have a Under 21 graded team and if you read my earlier post you would see how happy I am to see that and yes I also hope that next year we do see a under 21 open team but these things cant be rushed and we need to work towards it thing will happen and with the right people working on it it makes it easier so I know the ball is rolling

Now to have somone like you come on here and start to carry on like a spoilt little brat and trying to flame everybody WONT help. its that "think before u speak" thing

Scott Fryer

Mega300 have you ever heard the saying "Think before you speak" after reading your post's it would appear not what are u trying to say cause I dont really understand what your point is

And may I ask how old you actually are? And how much experince you have had in E.C.C.C (waiting with baited breath to hear the answer to this)

And before you try and shoot me down in flames (witch wont work) maybe you should try that "think before you speak" thing i was talking about why? I hear you say wel lets just say I am very very well seasoned with the east coast turnament and I have been on committie's for TQI and have been apart of east coast for many many years.

Yes sydney have a Under 21 graded team and if you read my earlier post you would see how happy I am to see that and yes I also hope that next year we do see a under 21 open team but these things cant be rushed and we need to work towards it thing will happen and with the right people working on it it makes it easier so I know the ball is rolling

Now to have somone like you come on here and start to carry on like a spoilt little brat and trying to flame everybody WONT help. its that "think before u speak" thing

Scott Fryer

Read it again and u might understand or msg me and i'll explain

any other questions u have..

I am not going to get in a fight with u ..... Read it and try to understand it not that hard
Instead of trying to make me look like the bad guy...
I really don't care who u r or how much of a bowler u think u r
since does age come in to it .... i think u need to just to delete ur comment.. and get over self

I am sick of the pot shots at ppl who trying and ppl get on here and have pot shots at the way they ran it

hang on i am wasting my time ur just a smart arse

bye mate

I am not going to get in a fight with u ..... Read it and try to understand it not that hard
since does age come in to it .... i think u need to just to delete ur comment.. and get over self

I am sick of the pot shots at ppl who trying and ppl get on here and have pot shots at the way they ran it

bye mate

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have a good day clown

No one is having a go at any one
It was asked if you had to bowl a league

The answer to this is Yes it is a Tenpin Australia Rule that was brought in in about 2005
All Scott was saying it is good to see that Tenpin Sydney has 2 Under 21's teams cause the past 2 years they have not had any.

Thanks
Shellie Van Dalen
Secretary Tenpin Australia

Hey Pricey. Can't call yourself a 2009 eccc champ yet when the roll off hasn't even finished and the team hasn't been finalised yet. The eccc isn't until september and that is when eccc champs are decided.

Congrats nsw on fielding a junior side at least this year there might be a decent comp in the under 21s.

jayden calm down mate... its just a bit of stirring. dont take things so seriously.

bye mate

just one more thing...

hypocrisy is great isnt it?

just an observation.

We are hoping to have a under 21 side next year however we need people to tell the under21 bowlers how good and enjoyable east coast cup is. we have a graded side this yaer for both males and females .

The GSTBA is trying so hard to get this happening..... Hopefully they will be able to do this next year.... Bring on this years event...

Still good to see you guys are trying, hope im in Melbourne with a qld team to see it next yr

Back
Top Bottom