NSW East Coast Teams

Looking at the list i thought you had to bowl in a league to roll off ???

Is this not correct ?

well again ill ask the question - if there is a Tenpin Australia rule in place why is it not adhered to ??

who doesn't bowl a league? if you're gonna ask the question you may as well point the finger as well....

On Edit: I just want to point out that I'm not against you pointing out that a rule was broken, I totally agree that if there were bowlers at roll offs that weren't in leagues then they should absolutely not have been allowed to bowl, I'm saying that if you are going to point this out, why not name the bowler(s) in question as you obviously must know who they are.

Im not here Alan to get involved in your politcal questioning when i am given the correct answers from Tenpin Australia then ill name names until then i wont make a dick of myself (unlike some on here).

OK so the rule states you MUST bowl a league - what about this one then is it a GSTBA League you must bowl or just a league ?

Secondly just saw the naming of the captains - interesting.......biggest surprise was no webber ???? what the hell did he do wrong ??? Looks like Webb im going to have to take you under my wing again and get you back training hard mate...show them a new new since the old one was obviously not good enough

I dont understand the constant changing of guards if someone does a good job why not leave them there ?? Past experience in eccc (17yrs) being a captain and a manager gives me some experience on this subject.

If a bowler is well respected by their team members why take the Captainence off them ??

sorry I wasn't trying to be political, it's just a pet peeve of mine when people ask questions like that or make statements about people but don't name names, but I respect that you're waiting to name names untill you have an accurate ruling on it. That's fair enough, I retract my comment.

I have to admit I was suprised too that Webb didn't get captain myself... But Shaun is quite knowledgeable and I'm sure he'll do a good job as captain.

Just saw the team lists and was a bit surprised that Megan Mills didn't get graded ladies captain. She is such a motivating person, not to mention a great person to bowl against. I should know, I've done it for the last 7 years.

Well first let me say well done to all who made the team this year and be prepared for another shalacking from us QLDers like you will be getting in the origin

But second of all well done to all the NSW people who did the hard work and got together a U21 graded team this year it is great to see that you will nearly be a full team this year it is a HUGE step in the right direction to getting back to full strength guys well done Let me tell you noone is more happier than myself to see that and I am not even from your state well done guys :thmbup::thmbup::groupwave:

I look forward to seeing you all in september (maybe if i am there)

Again well done to all involved

Scott Fryer

Well done to all the Bowlers who have made the NSW team. To the senior men I will again be graced with your company.

See in at home in September.

sorry but this isn't the place to come and have cry of who did and didn't make the team..

Isn't there than proper ways of putting ur complaint forward e.g to the committee... I am prettysure that they would have ways of dealing with this point if there is one, and i bet u haven't gone to them and said anything.

So don't came and complain and winge if u haven't done it through the right channel......that's y there is a committee to deal with things like this and there a rules in place.. if u ask the right ppl and put the right questions in the right way i am sure they'll be more than happy to answer ur questions or complains instead stabbing in the back,

Y don't u all promote the 'sport' instead taking pot shots at the ppl who are trying to do good and give up they time to run such a thing.So there is a furture for bowling .....No wounder ppl are leaving the sport cause u just get back stab eg like this,Ppl give up alot of time to run such a thing and they get that in return

If it not ran right, why don't u stand for the postion and have ur say instead of taking up space on this website and taking it away from ppl who did make the team,

to them my congrats

When does going to a commitee ever solve anything, thats why people come here. Hopefully an open U/21 team isnt far away, from what id heard last yr i thought they'd have one.

Than do something about it , instead of sitting on the fence and giving ur opinion..... don't criticise others if ur not willling to do the job so much ur doing for the sport..

so easy to give ur opinion but wen it came to getting of ur butt to do something about it ,it's all to hard just easier to get behind a pc ,and the on net,and give it to others instead of helping all ur doing is being a nuisance, and even worse ur using ' here say' , "from what id heard last yr ", which means that ur don't know ur facts and just going off what others say

Than do something about it , instead of sitting on the fence and giving ur opinion..... don't criticise others if ur not willling to do the job so much ur doing for the sport..

so easy to give ur opinion but wen it came to getting of ur butt to do something about it ,it's all to hard just easier to get behind a pc ,and the on net,and give it to others instead of helping all ur doing is being a nuisance, and even worse ur using ' here say' , "from what id heard last yr ", which means that ur don't know ur facts and just going off what others say

hmmm... isnt that what your doing?:rolleyes:

anyway it is a shame that there is no under 21 open nsw team.
i was under the impression that there would be a team as it is the training centre for presidents shield.
ahwell i guess you cant force them to bowl.
from a victorian kid (and 2009 eccc champ:p)

Back
Top Bottom