ECCC 2008

bad_ass

Troy Millar
Well seein as other states have started thought i through it up...
Who will be tryin out this yr for nsw east coast teams......
I myself will find out next wednesday if i will be able to but the chances are lookin slim as work is picking up alot this yr ....

I will be bowling on the sunday, and then again on the monday in restricted, on a 186 ave, I think there should be a middle group like in darl holt, as my ave is to low for open but a touch to high for restricted

If Tenpin Sydney would do their championships and roll offs on a different weekend to TBA's, me and alot of others would give it a try. But its obvious thats not going to happen anytime soon. :(

Why should that matter?? Eccc only runs for 1 weekend, where the State Champs run for 2 weekends. If u work it out, and if u really wanted to u could do both, it isn't that hard.

meka

Why should that matter?? Eccc only runs for 1 weekend, where the State Champs run for 2 weekends. If u work it out, and if u really wanted to u could do both, it isn't that hard.
meka

That is correct BUT what if you want to do the NSW Restricted Masters? Thats on the first weekend which runs through the ECCC roll-off weekend! Now that's HARD to be in two places at once!

U fill in the forms, one for the tenpin sydney championships, and one for the eccc roll off's. Then u send them off to barb, u also have to pay a deposit when u send in the forms, i think they have to be in by the 2nd of june.

I think that is about it.

Oh u should find the forms at most AMF centre's, but i know they definately have them at Penrith. Or they could be on the tenpin Sydney website.

As for u richard, it would be only worth doing the restricted masters if u were planing on going to the nationals anyway, which i know u would be.

it is a tough choice, and it is up to the individual what they want to do.

meka

As for u richard, it would be only worth doing the restricted masters if u were planing on going to the nationals anyway, which i know u would be.
it is a tough choice, and it is up to the individual what they want to do.

If I could, i'd do everything thats available to me, and you know me very well on that. I'm doing Restricted Masters because I want to try and win it, not because I want to go to the nationals.

As you said, it is a tough choice and one many have to pick between. If both different entities worked things out, i'm sure both could have alot more numbers, especially ECCC.

Joel, forms are available at http://www.tenpinsydney.com.au/ but I think you're busy to roll-off anyways.

so are the state champs on the the weekend after the long weekend or the long weekend
i would hope the weekend after as the melb cup is the long weekend and a few guys will be down there

so are the state champs on the the weekend after the long weekend or the long weekend
i would hope the weekend after as the melb cup is the long weekend and a few guys will be down there

The first leg of the NSW State Championships are held on the 7th, 8th & 9th of June. This weekend is mainly for Seniors and Restricted bowlers. 14th of June is the last day for Championships events (ie qualifying for Open Masters) and th 15th is Open Masters. So it's pretty safe for whoever is out during the long weekend.

Can anyone please provide the info for spectators for the ECCC?
I am interested in watching you guys bowl & I can't seem to find it on the calander.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom