NQ Open

RobbieB

Rodentus scientificus
Sammy will probably put up the full scores later, but Congrats to This years NQ Open Champ Brando, who just nudged out George. Both averaged just over 230 in matchplay. Angelo Nucifora was third, then Ben Copeland. Sam pulled out after qualifying with a terribly sore thumb. ;)

Terrific tournament, as usual with Helen doing her TD stuff impeccably, and all the Burdekin crew deserving a pat on the back for a great weekend.

I'll post up the full scores tomorrow if Sam doesn't beat me to it.

Well bowled to both George and Brando, who really ran away from the rest of the field towards the end.

Congrats to Brando and George, well done. And also well done to Ben on coming 4th, that's a good effort.

Hey Robbie
Could you verify a story that I was told today about a game of yours in match play something to do with having the front 6 and then the

5 7 10 next ball ;) :confused: :cool:

Kerri

Yes Kerri i can confirm that a great freind of mine did throw the best front 6 i have seen in australia but then he also threw the best 5,7,10 i have seen since belmo at aussie open. Sorry Rob i had to

Congrats to Brando for winning the tourny. He bowled extremely well and was good to watch. Also congrats to George as well and to Brenda Carr for being highest placed lady.

Just to dispel the malicious rumor that I threw a 5-7-10 after the front six - this is a complete lie, and action will be taken if this slander continues.
I only had the front 5.... :( :eek:

I'm with Mary on this one - bad rack. Bad, bad, BAD NAUGHTY RACK AAAARRRGGGH!

Hey Rob,

2003 NQ Open (8-10)

2005 NQ Open (5/7/10)

I can only conclude that either;

a) Father time has caught up with you (ie you're old :D :D )

b) You have severe arthiritis in your hand

c) Your hand was melted off in a nasty chemical spill, causing you to bowl with the stump

or

d) "Bowling on oil can be harri karri, but we all know plastic just won't carry!!" :D

I'm very disappointed that I wasn't there to see it :D

Cheers

Tubby
(CEO Anti-Revolutions inc.)

Hey Robbie

Sorry about the slip up, my source must of had one to many beers or they didn't have their glasses on

But at the end of the day a 5 7 10 is a 5 7 10 :confused: :confused: gee I hope you didn't ride the shot :cool: :D

See ya in a couple of weeks

Kerri

Steve - I'll have to go with (a), I think - seniors in just 5 years. Although you did leave out (e) - that Reaper you sold me has finally run out of guts...

And no, I didn't ride it Kerri - by then I was so stuffed I couldn't have ridden a naked supermodel. :D

I think Steve's right about a pattern - in 2007 I'm going fishing instead. :)

Hey Robbie
That quote about the naked supermodel is the funniest thing I've heard in ages :D :D

Kerri

Back
Top Bottom