Northern NSW Open (Sep 1-2) Entry Form

Hi there James, can you please add me to D,E and G squads please. You can also throw my name down for the challenge. Thanks

Chris Thomas

Hi All,

Please see the latest entry list attached.

Given the low numbers in A Squad I think we will cancel A squad and move those bowlers in to B squad so long as this in not a problem for those couple of players.

If we have an influx of entries in the next few weeks I will reopen A squad and ask some of the local players to move in to it to free up space for out of area players.

Regards
James

Attachments

• NNSW Open.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 48
hey james sorry to do this but due to state challenge being changed weekend ends myself, nick green, mitchell cook and michael craig are no longer able to attend.

jon green

Hi James,
Terribly sorry but due to a (minor) family drama Daan won't be able to make it to Coffs.
And we were soooooooo looking forward to the weekend...
I'd like to wish everybody bowling the tournament: have a GREAT time!
I almost don't dare saying it anymore but... hopefully next year.
Take care,
Michal

Hi All,

Just to let everyone know that the tournament is definately on this weekend. The numbers received so far will allow us to pay the advertised prize fund which is great, and in addition positions 13 to 18 will receive a new Tropical Storm.

If there are any late entries please let me know, the more the better. It is not often that you can will $2000.00 first prize in a regional tournament.

Regards
James

Hi All,

Here is the latest squad lists.

Sorry I missed you David, I had your name down just not in a squad. We can't have last years runner up missing out.

Regards
James

Attachments

• NNSW Open.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 58
Hi All,
Here is the latest squad lists.
Sorry I missed you David, I had your name down just not in a squad. We can't have last years runner up missing out.
Regards
James

Thanks James,

I am going to try even hard this year to g one better.

Cheers,
David

Hi All,

Hope to see you all here this weekend.

Here is the pattern we are using. It has plenty of volume but still leaves a bit of room so the scoring should still be fun.

Looking forward to a great weekend.

Regards
James

Attachments

• NNSW Open.pdf
    102.9 KB · Views: 49
hi james,
i am sorry to inform you i will also be missing your event due to involvement with the act youth boys ... your latest squad listing still have nic and jon green down but i believe they are bowling i canberra this weekend .

cheers
Brad Cook

Hi Guys,

Here are scores for the Open following the first 2 squads.

Regards
James

Attachments

• NNSW Open Scores.xls
    86 KB · Views: 99
Can someone please post the final results for this? Unfortunately I had to leave prior to the finals commencing.

Oh, and who won the storm challenge??? :D:D:D:D

The Happy Chickens

Brett Larman
Michael Kearney
Paul Chambers
Trevor Le Broqc
Jason Osbourne

defeated

Sexual chocolate {the lefties} by 1 pin in the final to pick up $1000 first prize. Big thanks to our anchorman and winner of the NSW open Jason Osbourne.

Back
Top Bottom