Northern NSW Open (Sep 1-2) Entry Form

Hi James,

Can you please put Brett Larman down for D and E squads and the Storm challenge.

Going from previous posts, it may be relevant to mention that I'm a lefty???? :D

Cheers.

Hi Brett,

No problem, I have you down.

Looking forward to seeing you here. Perhaps we could put a note next to the names for the Storm Team Challenge so we can tell left handers and right handers. Who knows we could get 2 complete teams of lefties. I know we have 2 lefthanders playing that are not in a teams as yet so that is at least 3 team members you just need another 2. I also have a 2 left handed daughters that may be convinced to play.

Regards
James

Hi jason

Can you please put Michael Kearney into Squad D,F,G
Could you also add me into the sports teams challange, the happychicken is keen to try the teams :)

Thank you Michael Kearney

Hi All,

Please find attached the latest Squad lists.

Regards
James

Attachments

• NNSW Open.xls
    19 KB · Views: 20
Great News!!

We are just below our minimum number of entries to pay the entire prize fund, but our numbers of reentries is up so if all those that have nominated to play do so then the total prize fund is going to be paid. In addition those that finish in positions 13 through to 18 will receive a new Tropical Storm.

So keep those entries coming, and those that have there names down if things change please let us know so we can keep all updated.

Here is the latest squad list and notice that we have our second all lefty team for the Storm Team Challenge.

Should be a great weekend and I look forward to seeing you all.

James

Attachments

• NNSW Open.xls
    21 KB · Views: 18
Hi Guys,

Latest squad lists.

With squads filling up priority will be given to those that send through a deposit.

Regards
James

Attachments

• NNSW Open.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 39
Hi James,

Matt is working saturday day shift so will be down for the Storm Challenge but could he please move to G squad on Sunday morning?

Thanks
Janey

Hi Matt,

No problem will change you to Sunday morning squad.

Jess,

Can't promise anything first in best dressed!

Regards
James, Dad.

Back
Top Bottom