Northern NSW Open (Sep 1-2) Entry Form

HI James,

Put me in for d and f squad and for storm challange.

What accomodation is available.

Cheers,
David Rosser

Is there any free coaching? I heard the great Sue Cassell lives there now.

James / Jason

Please put my name down, I'll sort out the squads later.

Chezza, better not come to this event, I heard its a lefty house with some lefty winning this event 3 years in a row!

James / Jason

Please put my name down, I'll sort out the squads later.

Chezza, better not come to this event, I heard its a lefty house with some lefty winning this event 3 years in a row!

lets hope this lefty doesnt get his shoes stolen!:mad:

I'll also be there.....put me in for the storm challenge.....what do ya reckon george...we put in a team of lefties???

Hi All,

We will be happy to put you all down for squads, but please send us you names and a contact number.

Also if anyone is interested in the Storm Team Challenge also let me know and we will create a pool of players so that you all can sort out teams.

Regards
James

Yes the rumours are true, Sue is here.

Unfortunately for us she will be in Mexico with the national team at Worlds. I thought it was just an excuse but I guess it is not a bad one.

Regards
James

Hi All,

I have just spoken with the Quality Inn here in Coffs Harbour and as a sponsor of the event they have offered any one travelling for the Northern NSW Open (or NNSW Regional Championships to be held October long weekend) Corporate rates for the duration of their stay.

All you need to do is when booking make sure you mention you are coming to bowl and ask for the corporate rate. This is a saving of 10 - 15% so thanks to Michael and the team at the Quality Inn.

Contact Details
Quality Inn City Centre
Coffs Harbour
22 Elizabeth Street (Just off the highway)
Ph 02 6652 6388

If you need any more info please let me know.

Thanks
James

Hi All,

Here are the squad lists at this early stage.

Regards
James

Attachments

• NNSW Open.xls
    18.5 KB · Views: 56
Hi All,

Here is the latest squad listing.

Regards
James

Attachments

• NNSW Open.xls
    19 KB · Views: 29
Hi Guys,

We are slowly adding to squads so please keep the names coming in, still 8 weeks away though.

The Storm Team Challenge is shaping up to be a lot of fun with a group of left handers trying to feild a team of 5. You don't need to bowl a squad to bowl the Team Challenge so come and have some fun.

Here is the latest squad lists.

If i have missed anyone please let me know.

Thanks
James

Attachments

• NNSW Open.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom