Northern NSW Open (Sep 1-2) Entry Form

Hi All,

Sorry for the late response but here are the final qualifying scores for the Northern NSW Open.

I will post the Match Play details later today.

Regards
James

Attachments

• Final qualifying.xls
    25.5 KB · Views: 88
Hi Again,
Sorry for the delay, here is the final results.
James

Attachments

• final.xls
    16.5 KB · Views: 113
James, great tourny mate, i will be back next year

well done to Jason, i made u earn it against me hehe

Great job James (and all the team at Coffs Harbour bowl),

Fantastic tournament and really well run. It seemed like everyone really enjoyed themselves and i know i certainly did. Multiple re-entry is a great format to play under. The whole tournament was really close with qualifying and most matches going right down to the wire which made great viewing for all the spectators.

Cant wait for next year!!!

Awesome Job again James and Team.

Another great tournament to bowl and a enjoyable center to.

I can't wait until next year to bowl again

Thanks for the fun!

Hi All,

Thanks for your kind words, and I hope everyone had a great time. I have to say that the Storm Team Challenge was great fun saturday night with all 13 lanes fielding 5 man baker teams, it was a sight to see.

We will be sending everyone a survey with ideas so that hopefully we can make next year bigger and better.

One idea was to move it back to the long weekend and have a Grand Final party included on the Sunday night with catering a big screen etc, then have only the final Monday morning so everyone gets away earlier.

Another thought was at the end of each squad we could have a 1 game shootout where the top 3 high games get some money back, and make it that anyone can buy in. That way if you get lined up at the end of a squad perhaps you can buy in and get some money back. A bit like Vagas I guess.

Anyway thanks to all that travelled I hope you all had a great time, I know we enjoyed putting it on and we look forward to doing it again next year.

Regards
James

Back
Top Bottom