NORTH QUEENSLAND PROUD RACHUIQ TEAM

brown beach boy

Sam Nucifora Jnr
Hey congrats to all the Walter Deveer bowlers who made the team and go kick some butt. To the 2005 Rachuiq team well what a team? I have good vibes about this year and if last year was an indication of what we can do then look out other states here we come.

Womens Rachuiq team:
Natalie Nucifora (cpt)
Leigh Harris
Kerry Thumpa Bailey(Merrit)
Maddy Hill
Theresa Kaluci
Leanne Nastasi
Lorraine Riordan

Mens Rachuiq Team:
Stephen Hunt (cpt)
Angelo Nucifora
Chris Carney
Stephen Ellul
Ricky Brunnell
Rob Buckley
Sam Nucifora Jnr

Congrats to our two captains and to Stephen lead as the way again bloke as you did so well last year. Bye the way we only encorage good support here in North Queensland.

Apoligy

Hey I have forgotten to mention in my post that i wanted to thank the Adult Nqac for a great job that they have done on the Second Roll Offs. Well done also to Lynny Muller and the Mackay Tenpin bowl for a well run and fantastic breakfast and smoko provided to all the bowlers. It just showed last weekend how well a tournemant can be run in a centre that cares about there bowlers. Well Done BGs and NQAC perfect weekend.

Just like to say well done to Mackay. It was a fantastic weekend and a huge credit to your centre and organisers. Everything went extremely smoothly, and the bowlers were well looked after. Congratulations on your professionalism!!

As for the Selected Teams - Well Done!!!! Bowl well!!!!

I too would like to say how great it was in Mackay on the weekend, very well organised and a pleasure to bowl there!
Ice

Back
Top Bottom