Hammer NO MERCY

Animal

YOUR ONE STOP PROSHOP
Staff member
* This ball is one of a kind. as drilling is so simple BUT gives maximum results for such simplicity.
* It has great recovery albeit rather late
* Has normal HAMMER hit and carry but boy what a ball
Already 1 x 300 straight out of the box (last night in 5 man team at Caboolture)
Animal

Available Weights: 16, 15, 14, 13, 12
Hammer Aggressive Reaction Technology (HART)

Hammer is very pleased to introduce the new Hammer Aggressive Reaction Technology (HART) core concept to the bowling industry. Developed by our team of design engineers, this radical new concept in bowling ball core design provides maximum performance without the need for exotic layouts and weightholes. It is that simple.

Combining the new HART core concept and Violent Response Reactive coverstock gives the bowler more aggressive hook motion and improved hitting power. This unique core concept delivers aggressive backend reaction by placing the pin at 1:30 with the HART in the track (see Drilling #1). The No Mercy is very simple to drill. For layout purposes, please use the plastic bag as a template.

16# 15# 14# 13# 12#
RG DIFF RG DIFF RG DIFF RG DIFF RG DIFF
2.50 .050 2.51 .056 2.54 .057 2.53 .055 2.60 .039

Mass Bias Rating Low

this is just a bit of info from hammerbowling.com about the ball also attached is a pic of it

Attachments

• nomercy.jpg
    nomercy.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 20
OMG,

This ball is the ultimate hook monster, and hits like a runaway truck.

I got mine drilled yesterday as per the box pattern with no weight hole.

I then got on a freshly oiled pair and found I had to move 6-8 boards to the left to accomodate the ENORMOUS back end on this ball. It made me feel like Amletto Monacelli, which is a real novelty as I don't throw much hand.

It also carries the corners excellently, and has more flare than Liberace!!:D

This ball appears to be the ultimate solution for those long or heavy oil patterns, and should be of great advantage to strokers who don't/can't put much on a ball.

This one is definately a keeper!!

Cheers

Steve :D :D

OMG,
This ball is the ultimate hook monster, and hits like a runaway truck.
I got mine drilled yesterday as per the box pattern with no weight hole.
I then got on a freshly oiled pair and found I had to move 6-8 boards to the left to accomodate the ENORMOUS back end on this ball. It made me feel like Amletto Monacelli, which is a real novelty as I don't throw much hand.
It also carries the corners excellently, and has more flare than Liberace!!:D
This ball appears to be the ultimate solution for those long or heavy oil patterns, and should be of great advantage to strokers who don't/can't put much on a ball.
This one is definately a keeper!!
Cheers
Steve :D :D

Hi Steve,

You also wrote a great review for the Raw Hammer Doom. What is the difference between these 2 and which is better in your opinion? Also, what of the Raw Hammer Pain?

Cheers, Pete

Hey Pete,

The Doom is a pearl ball that is best suited to medium/dry lanes and has a nice consistent arc to the pocket. It has a very simple weight block and is very forgiving, yet hits the pins with a lot of power, even for us rev challenged bowlers.:D :D

The Pain has the same weight block with a more aggressive coverstock which allows for it to be played on more/longer oil patterns. On my normal house pattern I normally find this ball I need to move two boards left as finishes a bit harder.

The No Mercy is a great ball with a VERY big back end, that is perfect for medium to heavy conditions.

As for which is better that is a really hard call as they are all great balls. I guess it all comes down to what lane condition you are playing on and what you want the ball to do.

If I can give you any further info on these balls just send me a PM and I will help you out.

Cheers

Steve :D

PS Thanks Chowny :D

Hey Steve,

Thanks for that. Seems like the No Mercy is a no brainer and either the Pain or the Doom will compliment nicely.

Drilling, I assume, will also play a factor.

Thanks for your help.

Remember, whn getting the No Mercy drilled, be sure to get as much side weight as possible.

I rolled mine at Aspley for the first time a couple of days ago. I could have sworn i was bowling on inch thick butter.

Even then, my No Mercy hooked more on wet lanes than my black Ninja did on dry lanes.

All you need to remember is that speed isn't everything.

I bowl at approx 29 kph and this new ball hits like a tank

Higher Roller here and interested if this is the ball for me.
average send down is between 32 and 37 kph with low to med revs.

Oh LEFTY too - not that, that should make much of a difference.;)

Cheers
Sampson1791

yeap full roller but now more semi as i am wearing brunswick commander x wrist guard.

Back
Top Bottom