Lane #1 Cobalt Bomb

RONALD C

Susy wants me Banned
Another short review. No technical crap!

Drilled this one up for myself. Label Drilling Pin 1:30, but for a lefty of course!

Threw it down 13 out to 5 and came in as smooth as silk but a bit high and to my surprise carried.
Stepped way right and threw over 15 out to 5 and smash! Smooth as silk reaction but boy does it get some mix!
Kept all the pins really low, but just had everything spinning, gave nothing a chance!
Overall a super smooth ball that hits like a hard snapping late hooking ball. Will be great on dry to medium conditions!

Then 2 other lefties came over and had a look, and would you believe it fit them both, how convenient.
Brad Reggars threw it with a fair bit of speed up the edge tilting it at the pocket and it hit a bit high but threw pins all over the shop.
Jagga Morgan came over, and it fit him like a glove. He threw a Turkey with it straight away, he loved it so much that he has taken it off me for 2 weeks and is taking it with him to Nationals, so i guess i need him to get on here and finish my review because the new ball i drilled up tonight i wont get to use for 2 weeks!
Good luck with it Jagga, im predicting a 300 in Tassie! Jump on here and let us all know how it rolls?

Im tipping the QLD team to win the seniors nationals by a large margin with Robbo and Jagga using new lane 1 gear, and Jagga and Robbo to make the all stars.

Go get em boys!

Back
Top Bottom