Newlyweds

Woody

:D :D :D :D
Hi to all you country cup bowlers we would like you all to know that we are now Mr & Mrs Woodyatt our great wedding day was on Sat 7th Feb and we're now sunning ourselves in Surfers Cant wait for Country Cup
Woody & Chez

All I can say is well done big nuts.

Chez congrats mate, gee u got a hard job to control him

Well done to both of u and enjoy ya honeymoon cos at C/Cup i just mite have to show u how to do it Roo Boy style.

Take care both and see u in march

Roo Boy

Yeah i dunno these guys but i thought i'd say congrats....Lol :roll:
Just kiddin!
Congrats to both my wonderful mother chez and my great mate woody on their marriage...
But i have a bit of a bone to pik...WHERES RHONDA! Its been almost 2 years since she last graced the world back at shepp in 2002 and all of a sudden shes left the wardrobe!
I guess its woody chez and rhonda holidayin up north, otherwise she gave her self a blow and ran away! lol...
FAIR DINKUM, ur spose to grow out of that shit after marriage!
Congrats guys...
DaN

Just a small Congratulations on my behalf... Thats only because i havent quite got to know you guys as of yet... but i will be sure to shake the bowling hand as congratulate you guys once again. Hope it all turns out great for the both of you as im sure it will any way... Just make sure rhonda is not around .. she might get a bit edgy on this new marrage... hehehe... anyways... good luck in the future guys.. See you in March!!!

Back
Top Bottom