TWIN TOUR at KEDRON

FLOWER

Book in now for the first Twin Tour Stop for 2004 at Kedron - this weekend - 7th/8th February.

With all three squads filling fast (A Squad - Sat. 1.00pm check in .... B Squad - Sun. 8.30am check in ... C Squad - Sun. 1.00pm check in)
get in as soon as you can. We have 119 entries at this stage, so should have a great weekend. Remember, this is for both handicap and scratch bowlers - (100% of 200 -max. handicap 35 for men, 45 for women. and MINUS for those over 200). Has worked well in the past and with no increase in fees etc. for 2004, also good value for $65.

We are also running a spot for both men and women for the K & K Classic to be held at Kedron on 20th/21st March - this is a nationally ranked tourn. open to all bowlers. Entry forms will be there at the weekend - you can pay $20 for your chance at a spot - high scratch scores win - total entry fee monies refunded. Nominate at check in......good value....

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!

Please contact:
Mary Flower - Ph./Fax 3865 8887
or email: [email protected]

An exciting weekend ahead!!!! The Tour has 140 entries at this stage - totally full..............

However, there is a possibility of a couple of 'dropouts' (most likely in C Squad) - if you wish to still nominate - please contact me.

Mary Flower: Ph. 3865 8887
email: [email protected] (not after tonight - I have to vote etc.)
or Phone Kedron Bowl after 12.00 tomorrow (Sat.)

I cannot extend any more and just hate to turn away a 'bum on a seat' but if I have to - so be it!!! If you wish to turn up before a squad, please do so and we will slot you in if possible.

Many,many thanks for the co-operation of all concerned and you bowlers are MAGIC.

FLOWER

Back
Top Bottom