TWIN TOUR at GREENSLOPES

FLOWER

Welcome to the Twin Tour for 2005 - apologies for being unavailable for a few weeks - needed a holiday!!!

The first Tour Stop will be at Greenslopes on 5th and 6th Feb...squads are the same as 2004 - A Squad Sat. 1.00pm check in.....B Squad Sunday 8.30am check in.....C Squad Sunday 1.00pm check in. There are vacancies in all squads right now but C Squad is filling fast. 90 entries at this stage already.

Entry Forms should be on the Forum within a couple of days and there will be more forms available in your centre by the end of the week...the ones we distributed before Christmas have disappeared....good news!!

Entry is now $70 per Tour Stop but balanced by an increase in the Prize Fund total of $300 per Tour Stop. Joining Fee of $20 for the year which makes you eligible for Bowler of the Year points.....rellies, partners, Minus Club members will receive a $5 discount on their Joining Fees. Just see the TEAM when you check in.

The centres have once again been totally supportive in 2005 with great game charges. My heartfelt thanks to both the private and AMF centres for their continuing support.

This Tour is a great place for many bowlers to gain experience and enjoyment with the added bonus of having 100% of 200 handicap - shame about the Minus Club bowlers - e.g. 210 ave. - minus 10 handicap!!
This has not stopped some of the premier bowlers in SEQld from having a go......hope we will see you again this year!!!!! The handicap Prize Fund is the largest with the Scratch Bonus an incentive as bowlers cash in both Scratch and Handicap Divisions with a totally separate Prize Fund for Women.

If you need info. please contact me at home - 3865 8887 or email me: [email protected]

FLOWER

Well, it is happening again this year and I would like to personally thank those who have nominated once more for 2005 - at this stage there are 144 bowlers!!!!!! - I am attaching the squad list so if you are NOT there or DON'T WANT TO BE - please get in touch with me.

With 56 women included in this number even more reason to cheer.....with an increase in the numbers, there will be a $5.00 lucky draw each block of each squad (15 in all) plus a Lucky Draw for a night's accom. at Sth. Tweed Motor Inn donated by Ian and Julie Schuler - TA!!
May even be able to add a bit to the Prize Fund also.............

Mary Flower - [email protected]
Phone - 3865 8887
Mobile - 0409 499 006

Mary

Could you add us to C squad 1pm Sunday
William Van Dalen
Shellie Van Dalen

Many Thanks
Shellie

Just an update for the weekend!!!!!!!! B Squad (Sun morning) and C Squad (Sun afternoon) are now full - THERE ARE 4 SPOTS ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON (1.00PM CHECK IN).

However, if you wish to bowl, just turn up as there are nearly always a couple of 'no shows' and you may get a bowl ...... IF YOU ARE NOMINATED AND CANNOT BOWL -

PLEASE CONTACT: Mary Flower
3865 8887

GREAT NEWS!!! The Twin Tour has gained a BIG, BIG SPONSOR - (sorry Jason - was referring to the $$$). Jason Pearson from PEARSON AUTOMOTIVE has supported both the Twin Tour and the Queensland Ladies Classic (he is fair, girls!) and enabled us to increase the Prize Fund for the Twin Tour by another $180 PER TOUR STOP plus some extra 'bikkies' for Bowler of the Year..........this makes a jump of $480 per event.

Most heartening! and Pearson Automotive joins our already established sponsors:

CABOOLTURE BOWL (Brian Bates)
AMF BOWLING
GOLDEN GIRLS JEWELLERY (Surfside Cash Loans) Ph. 34080477
SOUTH TWEED MOTOR INN (Ian and Julie Schuler ) Ph. 55243111
ADMIRAL CONCRETING (Joe & Lil Gatt) 0411884866
ANIMAL'S PRO SHOP at Caboolture Bowl - 54956000
LOOKS GOOD PAINTING with 'Jagga' Morgan - 0418894215
BRISBANE BOWLING SUPPLIES - Jeff Payne - 0421768731
RON CONQUEST - LANE 1 BOWLING AUST.- 0402414895
GALE HELEY - 'JUST' A BOWLER...........Yes, Gale!!!

Please support and just enjoy this weekend!!!! Attached squad list....

FLOWER

Back
Top Bottom