TWIN TOUR at GREENSLOPES

FLOWER

Next Twin Tour at Greenslopes - 17/18th May - All squads available - Sat. 1.00pm, Sun. 8.30am and Sun. 1.00pm.

Plenty of enthusiasm still being shown and with 99 entries in the 'oldies' (ATBSO), it shows bowling is still very much alive and well in Qld.

We have picked up another Sponsor - Jagga Morgan ('Looks Good Painting Services') and Jak Mac who has donated a very uselful prize for our raffle on Sun afternoon - a carton of Beer. Many thanks.

Please phone Mary Flower - 3865 8887 or email: [email protected] to nominate or just enquire - you still have 5 Tour Stops to go to be eligible for Bowler of the Year points.

If you can't find brochures in your centre - just phone!!!!

See you all then.

Flower

Hmm I am a junior, does that mean I can't win the beer? :p :lol: :p :lol: The Twin Tour will be excellent I encourage bowlers to attend this great tournament.

Just a reminder to anyone wishing to join the Twin Tour or bowl at the weekend at Greenslopes, please feel free to turn up at check-in times - we will be able to fit you in.

I hope the reward of the XXXX raffle will not be the main reason for bowling Sunday afternoon - after all the 'Twin Tour is for BOWLERS WHO LOVE TO BOWL' !!!!!!

Hope to meet some more newies at the weekend.....see previous post if you wish to contact me before tomorrow.

FLOWER

Back
Top Bottom