need help

W

wadud

hi. my name is wadi from Malaysia. i'm new in bowling game. start 3 days ago. so, what must i do to get improvement in this game. i think i start to delight this game for the 1st time when i play it. hope u all can give me good advices and guide me to be a good bowling player in the future. :)

* i think i need to know about rule, tips for a good bawl, strike and other tips. also need to know what ever beginner must to know. hope will get somebody who will tech me as free lesson. thank u :)

wadud said:
hi. my name is wadi from Malaysia. i'm new in bowling game. start 3 days ago. so, what must i do to get improvement in this game. i think i start to delight this game for the 1st time when i play it. hope u all can give me good advices and guide me to be a good bowling player in the future. :)
* i think i need to know about rule, tips for a good bawl, strike and other tips. also need to know what ever beginner must to know. hope will get somebody who will tech me as free lesson. thank u :)
Hi Wadi,

Unfortunately a qualified coach is never free (if rarely, usually you know them). However Tenpin is a wonderful sport with (mostly) wonderful people who generally give advice whether requested or not. My best tip is ...

... Join a league!

League bowlers generally have been bowling for quite some time and know tricks of the trade and are usually happy to pass on their knowledge.

And a “good” coach is always helpful, do it soon, before you develop bad habits!

This forum is invaluable, read back some of the posts in the Coaching Forum, some good advice there.

I can not think of many rules that are important for beginners, just the main ones,

Don’t go past the foul line, give way to other bowlers, knock all pins down on first go is a strike (12 of them = Perfect Game (300) knock all pins down on second attempt = spare, strike counts 10 plus whatever you knock down in next two bowls. Spare counts as 10 plus your next bowl. Let go of ball as you throw it! (aka. machuga flop) :) :-D

When you are looking at tournament bowling then you can read up the rules and regulations at
http://www.tenpin.org.au/tba_rulesreg.htm.

Also your own ball and other equipment is invaluable see your local pro-shop for advice on equipment.

Welcome to tenpin Bowling I know you will enjoy your bowling as much as we all enjoy it.

Obligatory Joke as follows (not funny, but, hey!):
pick up ball, throw at pins, knock them down and repeat!

My $0.05.

Regards,
The Leo that is Grand.

hi

contact chris batson, malaysia tenpin bowling, he is malaysia head coach and may be able to assisst you with a coach in your area
regards
aj

Back
Top Bottom