Mt Isa Super Bowl-Qld

Sydpies

MT Isa Super Bowl, have started to lay down the 'Synthetic Lanes" purchased from Ed Fleming Lanes. Currently the centre has 12 wooden lanes and will be increased to 16 Synthectic lanes by Mid December. Jim Ball and his experienced crew are up here at Mt Isa working very hard with our upgrade. We are also waiting on computer score to travel to Mt Isa early Dec to install the computer system from EFL as well. Once finished Mt Isa will boast 16 lanes, fully computerised(currently semi -auto scoring very slow)
and will also have 16 lanes of Brunswick Fully Automated Bumpers.
Any Bowlers travelling to Mt Isa in the near future please call in and say hello to Jason Davis & Wife and myself and have a look at the major changes being currently done. Once all the installations have finished it will make MT Isa one of the best scoring centres in Queensland.
We hope to post some photos in the near future.
Joe Tomasinski:cool:

Congratulations Joe, It's good to see a lot of the smaller private centres are investing in capital equipment. Mackay is another that is going synthetic etc this month.
Good luck and hi scoring!

I have no doubt that the profile of this centre will be much better now.

Any Rachuig or Holt contenders for next year from the centre?

Might just have to make the treck up north to check it out.......

Liz

Any Bowlers travelling to Mt Isa in the near future please call in and say hello to Jason Davis & Wife and myself and have a look at the major changes being currently done. Joe Tomasinski:cool:

Joe
Did you forget the name of the person that works beside you every day:rolleyes:;)
If you try harder you might remember or is age catching up with you.

SIZE="6"]Hi Makita[/SIZE]

Gunther

Markeeta must have made an impression on you when you where up here.
We have 6 lanes laid and working. Lanes 7 & 8 being ripped up as I speak and will all be ready by next Tuesday. Lanes 9 -12 will be ripped next week and the trusses for the new lanes 13 - 16 will be started end of following week.
Computer Score arriving late 1st week Dec to hook up the scoring system. The place is already ;ooling like a smaller version of Ed Fleming lanes.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom