Mt Isa bowl

grumpie

I have just received a package from Mt Isa. Low and behold it was from my husband who sent me a bowling shirt to add to my collection.

I would just like to take this opportunite to wish Joe and Jason all the best with their new venture. With these 2 guys running the show now, we all know that it won't be long before Mt Isa will become more predominant on the scene.

Just remember guys, it takes a lot of effort to take over a business. Never give in as that lucky break is around the corner. The more steps you take, the closer you get to the right corner. ;)

So to all you bowlers up there in Far North Queensland and especially in The Isa, get behind these guys and good things will come your way.

:woot_jump:

Liz

PS Can you please send Grumpy back home now - he needs to take the rubbish out. :p

I heard that when my plane lifted off from Mt Isa all lanes were full, so now that I have left the future must be brighter. We know with all the experience and the back ground you guys have the bowl will be jumping soon. Look out all other centres in North Queensland, Mt Isa maybe very hard to beat in the next couple of years.

See you soon Joe, Jason, Makita and the kids.
Grumpy

Good Luck Joe and Jason. I'm sure bowlers from FNQ will appreciate all your hard work in creating a top centre for them.
Once again good luck big bro.
Ann & Pete :p

Back
Top Bottom