24 HOUR BOWLING GUINNESS WORLD RECORD

bunnyfart

hey guys,

my name is james nowland and i am organising a guinness world record for the 16th of november

The current record for "Highest score, 24 hours - team tenpin bowling" is:
A team of six scored 251,630 at Eastways Lanes, Erie, Pennsylvania, USA on 25-26 July 1997. During this attempt a member of the team, Cory Bithell, set an individual record of 59,702.

this attempt will be taking place at mt gravatt bowling alley and has already been authorized by QLD regional manager.

currently we have 3 people in the team and require 3 more and we are also looking for sponsors and officials

so if you think you can handle 24 hours of bowling message me and i can answer any questions or comments you may have

James Nowland

"set an individual record of 59,702. "

That is an average of 2488 pins an hour!! I wonder how many people out there are confident that they can bowl 10-15 games an hour for 24 hours straight. Now that's a challenge!!!!

If it wasn't the night before our Rep Team Roll Offs, i would be in, love being awake for 24 hrs, especially between 12 midnight & 6 am. Let me know if the date changes.

Good luck hope you beat it.

unfortunatly the date is confirmed with guinness and amf so it cant be changed but there may be more different attempts in the works ;)

In my home town of Horsham Vic we are doing the same record attempt on the 12th and 13th of October i think if you want full info about this just go to www.lanesandgames.com.au
Dridge ;) :)

Dridge ..... we are attampting the other record ... lol .... not this one.

We looked at this one, however I think that it wont be beaten for some time.

the bottom line with this record is that you have to have 6 bowlers on thier own lane bowling an average of 175 every game for 24 hours straight ..... not going to happen in a hurry!

Dridge ..... we are attampting the other record ... lol .... not this one.
We looked at this one, however I think that it wont be beaten for some time.
the bottom line with this record is that you have to have 6 bowlers on thier own lane bowling an average of 175 every game for 24 hours straight ..... not going to happen in a hurry!

I will agree with you there its a good record and i dont think we will beat it either but its something different to do so give it a crack

Dridge :)

well guys almost 2 weeks to go, any vuolunteers or sponsors would be appreciated

and grats to the guys at horsham on the new record

lol the horsham guys absolutely smashed the old record by like 2-3 hours..
good bowling guys!

goodluck to those attempting this record attempt aswell

well guys its all happening this friday 16th of november feel free to come down and watch, have a game or just cheer us on

Only 4 days to do,
and I would like to wish all bolwers best of luck...

wayn*z

Thanks for the well wishers. I am one of the bowlers. Most people know me as austen, we may not crack the record, but we will at least give it a good nudge.

Back
Top Bottom