Most Improved Junior!

Hey ****z ,
here is a few things to take note on :

1. the main reason for using a wrist gaurd is for support of the wrist , either to help with rotation on the ball or to help with the required wirst position or more lift .

2. Consistency , with a wrist gaurd your release will be very close to the same each time eg lift wrist rotatoin ect ect

3. Alot of people who wear wrist gaurds have since they started bowling and the reason why they still do is because it feels comfortable for them .

If u recon that a wrist gaurd is gay why do some of the best bowlers in the world wear them eg Cara Honeychurch , Pete Webber ( pba hall of famer ) just to name a few th list goes on .

This acually goes to show how much u really do know about the game you are playing .
In this game its not how u throw the ball that makes you good its how many pins you knock over .

Scotti2hotti

Hey all

it dont matter whether u wear a wrist guard or not!!! as long as u can bowl and slats can do that proven by throwin 2 300's and makin the schools team and all his other things!!! slats is a champ!!!!

Shaun and Ant

Hey, well if you were calling me Jess Im not Jess Im Kristin, and I was talking about the 7 shield guys I was just making me an example of why I use a wrist guard.
And like the others said, they can still be strong and use a wrist guard its got nothing to do with how strong or weak you are.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

hey guys ..... i WAS ****z
but had to change after i read wot every 1 was sayin.....i must apologise to u all ..... i didnt log out after posting in "highest scores".. my cousin was on my comp... changed my password.... i fixed it up wiv sofia just when i found out last nite...but he had already changed my password.... i thought that was all that would happen till i got on 2nite..then i saw the other s**t he rote (he doesn't even bowl)...soz also to steve C...who thought he was talkin to me last nite on icq but he was arguin wiv my cuz.......hope u guys can understand and forgive me

sincire apologies

P.S hav nothin against wrist gards

As far as i can see this topic there a champion who not many people would have achieved more........Matt Sofia
He has won Orange Cup
City of Sydney champs
ACT state
Cut in Asian schools A team (winning a gold medal)... and to top it off i dont think he's missed a cut in both junior and youth championships since the start of last year.
Matt has definately proven himself not only as an individual bowler but as a team bowler through his efforts in sheild and Asian schools, he's definately a top junior bowler and i"m sure many of you guys will agree
later
slats

Hey, most improved junior huh? Hmmmm i dont know, but after state masters last weekend, Allan Gilbert. He has improved so much, like coming from 4th to 1st in shield trials and winning the State masters, he is a great bowler. Also i think Natalie has improved alot aswell. She made it to the final of state masters against Toni Woodcock, and even though she didn't quite beat her, she still put up a fight, going undefeated in the tourney. Well thats my 2 cents Cya's

Back
Top Bottom