Moonah Classic Entries

Hey Gus!, i might be having a kassey moment here :p.....but your name doesnt seem to be on the list. So does that mean that your not bowling?? or you just havent added your name?

Mark Foster

Well i would love to go in the moonah classic but i need a hand so i'm selling some balls cheap :)

14lb Storm Firepower $100 (Reactive brought for $350)
12lb PBA Pro Reactive $60 (Reactive brought for $200)
12lb Green Gyro $30 (Reactive brought for $200)
10lb Ebonite Maxim $15 (Polyester brought for $120)

I would really appreciate your support :wink:

dammit dammit dammit, i wanna bowl in it. Oh well i'll be in it next year DEFINATELY, show u how to really bowl eh eh eh. errr scratch that, i'd really like to come over there though, so i can spy on u shield bowlers muahahahaha. newayz good luck to yas all bowling in it, especially kara and emma, go have fun, jayson i'm bowling reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal good now i iz gonna win that bet hahahaha

Later

I'm willing to sell the fire power for a firm $80 now and if this sells you can count me in for sure

Updated Repost

I will also post a revised pfund and top 8 matchplay based on 24 entries

Updated 28-2-03
25 entries

Open Men
Andrew Phillips
Mark Foster
Matt Crammond
Garry Crick
Aaron Franklin
Paul Oakley maybe
Chris Benwell
Ashley Riley
Phil Crawford
Hayden George

Open Females
Kassey Fechner
Jackie Crick
Debbie Bowtell

Juniors
Jayson Griggs
Damian Crick
Daniel Bunting
Kara Bunting
Emma Tubb
Chris Commane

Over 45's
John Phillips
Ray Tilla
Ted Tylutki
Susan Baldock
Nana Heath
Darrel George

Revised Format and Pfund

Revised format and Prizefund (if Needed) based on 24 entries

6 Games Qual

Top 8 Matchplay (using 1:3 Ratio)
(ATM:- 1 Over 45, 1 Open Female, 4 Open Males, 2 Juniors)

Top 4 Stepladder
4th vs 3rd
Win vs 2nd
Win vs 1st

Prizefund
High Game awards of $10 per division still stand.
Bruvsproshop Voucher of $50

1st $250
2nd $220
3rd $180
4th $150
5th $135
6th $110
7th $90
8th $80

Also, due to the lack of early interest from bowlers (leaving it to the last minute) THIS EVENT WILL NOT BE SANCTIONED. I didn't see the point of sending it in if the event didn't go ahead as we have to have sanctioning forms in to the TBA 6 Weeks b4 the event and 6 weeks ago it wasn't looking too healthy(not that it does now either!!!). The Doubles Skins will not be sanctioned also as the TBA probably wouldn't sanction the format.

Hey Gus,
not trying to tell you how to run the tournament but i was just wondering why the adult men got 4 out of 9 in a 1 in 3 ratio?? maybe the spare spot could go to the highest average in any div with juniors and females getting 7 pins a game? just a suggestion

Catchya

for the sake of another entrant count chris commane in he is now entered the tourn, im gonna buy that ball so he can get the tourn exp and also keep the shield boys together. so count him in

1 in 3

For the benefit of the ppl that don't bother to read entry forms, here is an excert from the entry form to explain dans question.

Assuming That Each Division has a Minimum of 9 Entries Each, The Top 3 (Based on Pinfall) From Each Division, Will Progress To Stage 2.
i.e. 1 in 3 Entries Per Division Progress. IF A Division Has Less Than 9 Entries, The Number That Progress Will Remain A Ratio Of 1 in 3 And The Next Eligible Bowler From The Division With The Most Entries, Will Progress To Stage 2. THIS WILL BE WORKED OUT ON THE DAY.
e.g. If the Open Male Div. Has 12 Entries And The Open Female Div. Has 6 Entries, The Top 4 From the Open Males Will Progress to Stage 2.

Now, this was based on 36 entries, 9 per division, if we have 24, it will 6 per division. Thats how 4 open males came about coz, they have the most entries.

Aaron Franklin in, Paul Oakley maybe in, Paul Lucock out.

Have also heard a rumour that the 2003 Moonah Classic will be videotaped with commentary, however it may come with a R+18 rating if the person/people doing it is correct ;)

Gday all.........
Good luck to all you guys bowling this weekend......you're lucky I couldn't make it down there to bowl!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
And Kassey.....GO GIRL!! :) :)

cricket is dangerous

sorry i cant make it to the tournament,i did my knee

Back
Top Bottom