Moonah Classic Entries

GUS

Ok ppls, time to get those entries in. This is the Place to Post If you are going to Bowl. With the Tourney only a mere 5 weeks away, early responses are looking positive. Push everybody that you think will bowl and turn them in to an ARE bowling person. Prize fund is based on 36 so lets get 36. Nothing worse than having to cut the Prize fund back. Lets make the first one a GOOD one. If you haven't yet seen an Entry Form, check the thread in the TAS section or I will send you one if need be.

im in as long as work will give me time off, if not lol ill throw a sick day just to bowl hahaha
peace

Hey wot is the prize fund and when iz it, might give me another reason to go down there the c all u lovely tasmanians again hahaha but i am serious, i might come down and show u tassies how to bowl!!

Later

I'm in Gus...

Systematic - The tourney is on the 2nd March. There's other posts all about it you want any more info.

Kace.

hey there gus,

i reakon im in, so put me in for a yes, if i cant ill let u know, but i should be right.

later
jackie crick

yeh right o!, ill have a dip, as i have said in previous posts, SHOW ME THE MONEY!!............ gus i cant here you??.
so come on you guys/girls/hamaphradite's.......show your support for this event!, its not very often that AMF put money into tournaments here, so get behind it

Entries so far a little dissapointing!!!

Here are the entries I hae so far for this event. I must say that, with only 8 days to go I am a little dissapointed. Lets hope more turn up on the day that I don't know about.

Updated 21-2-03

Open Men
Andrew Phillips
Mark Foster
Matt Crammond
Garry Crick
Paul Lucock
Dave Cavanagh
Chris Benwell
Ashley Riley

Open Females
Kassey Fechner
Jackie Crick
Debbie Bowtell

Juniors
Jayson Griggs
Damian Crick
Daniel Bunting
Kara Bunting
Ben Harriss
Emma Tubb

Over 45's
John Phillips

From what I know, there was a list brought around by staff members on Thursday night asking bowlers if they are bowling. I beleive there are plenty more than what's posted here.

I'm sure if you rang Moonah, they may still have the list, before it gets "filed".

Shield practice is on this weekend... perfect time to hit the juniors to get their entries!

I am sure there are a few others that will be bowling as well but may just turn up on the day... for example, I would expect Ash to show.

I really hope plenty more support this! We need to get the series off to a good start.

you can add my name to that list.....im up for a arse whoopin!!!! hehehehe

if u guys are struggling for numbers that bad then ill have a roll and try not to get ne more of those nutorious 80's that i am now well renouned for hehehehe

Bruvs Proshop is going to donate a $50 Voucher for the tournament high game.........(only 1 voucher)...so a female might win or maybe a junior.

Mark Foster

List Updated

I have updated the above list and I must say that with only 10 days to go, I am not overly impressed with the entries. I have to send an update to Warren Stewart, and if I was him, I wouldn't be overly impressed with what my $250 is giving me.

I haven't received anything back from the atbso bowlers as confirmation, just "I think so and so is bowling."

The open mens division is looking promising but the open womens is about what we thought with our lack of female bowlers.

Last time I looked too, we have 12 members in our pres shield team, yet I only have 6 names!! Tournaments are the BEST practise you will ever get.!! and this is the best chance you will ever get to be competitive on a level playing field with the adults.

We have to get 30 bowlers if we are to have a 12 person matchplay. Anything less will be top 8!

This is basically it, IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE THAT IS GOING TO BOWL AND THEY ARE NOT ON THE LIST, TELL ME BY POSTING, SMS, EMAIL, OR EVEN CALL ME, SO I CAN PUT THEM ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO, thanks to bruvsproshop.com.au for the generous donaton for the high game.

Mark, explain pleeeaassse :?
So there is only one high SCRATCH game voucher that EVERYONE is competing for? (Yes, I am having a blonde day... or year, you choose). Love your work for donating it by the way.
I might have maybe one or two more names for you tomorrow Gus... not much I know, but every bit helps!

Yes kc that is correct!. there is ONE $50.00 voucher for the tournament high game, in which all divisions will be bowling for.
So guys,girls,ladies,boys,men etc.......support this event and the series, and then maybe next year, we may get increased sponsorship from AMF or even get some local sponsors, everybody keeps on saying there is nothing to bowl in!, well this is your chance!, its only $85 entry, which for a tournament is bloody good value...... u make the cut bowl a few games make a few bucks catch up with friends etc.......car pool...cuts the cost down.....share accomodation, there just seems to me to many "gonna's" in this State, but hopefully im wrong and we get a good turn out next sunday!

Gus, can u put a post on here with the people who are going to bowl?

Mark Foster

Back
Top Bottom