Mens Country Cup Footy Weekend.

you get very touchy when essendon loses dont you

I dont know about touchy but craigy caught him crying at 3/4 time and motta had his hoody around the wrong way so you could'nt see it and chris was swearing at the umpires in some lebbonese dialect....very entertaining for a non essondon or carlton supporter

what a Great Night ,well Great 24hrs great friends and fun,

Some quotes from the night (well what I can remember)

Craigy..........I think Deano's crying I havent seen his face like that since they lost the mens country cup to shep in ballarat...........personally I thought that was the best
Craigy again..........Hey Hammer,motta how come you barrack for Essendon I thought you lebbo's all barracked for carlton
Craigy..........:thumbup:
Craigy........stuffed if I know who that was

Ash.....geez lebbo sit down you'll spill my driiiiiiiiiii...........**** all over me

Deano.......hit me...thats not hard....hit me again Whack.......arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..ohhhhhhhhhh..that was hard

Motta on the mobile........I'm over by the tables..........Which One.........****ed if I know in Crown somewhere
Motta (a little later and many times over).....jghikjgkjdfkjb....koijoi iox........yugfiweuf iu f..........yeh made sense to me to
Motta....klsdjnodkj...lksdfjcwoi...resews.....which we think ment one more table

Shannon ....ahhhh not again.......... after having his ID checked for 500th time

Fish......Smile....hmmmmm....smile......hmmmm...smile...........

Woody.....youbeauty......eddie bets 30 - 1 first goal kicked where do I cash my ticket
Woody.....lucky ya said that I was about to piss on that hair brush

Ray.........I'm much better than Deano ...........and of course we reminded ray all night he'd said it

Chris..........**** you motta stop snorin......Snore.......I'm not sleepin with you ever again

Andrew Craig I have the utmost respect for you both on and off the lanes......the speed at which you left crown to lead us in the right direction was astounding I had to run at times to keep up and your 11:00pm to 4:00am stint was courage personifide glad those orthpedics work

And dont fall asleep while eating....Woody,chris and myself needed some food to break up the small amount of alcahol we had consumed.......while there we noticed a lady at the next table had fallen asleep mind you this was 3:30am anyway she'd fallen asleep and this homeless guy came in and started eating her food....I was pissed if I'd known she was asleep I'd have eaten myself

As said if you missed out this time definetly come next time it was a night I will never forget........the best we did'nt talk bowling...accept ray telluing us how he beats deano all the time

Cheerz
Kev

Ok - one comment that will need a little bit of context 'Lucky ya said that I was about to piss on that hair brush'? How did that come about???

There was no toilet in our room and we just had a sink so it was the closest think that looked like a toilet...................
Also just heard that Woody has now changed his name to Eddie Betts and also Craigy is 20 years younger after the weekend...... just ask him and Ash i'm really sorry i knocked over your drink at the footy carlton kept getting goals......

Still laughing about things that happened on the weekend too

Cheers Lebbo

Whoever didnt come must come next time. We are looking at Feb 3rd. 20/20 cricket Australia vs India at the MCG. Earlier would be nice but this way it gives people alot more notice and time to save some money.

Deano
Alot of money...

you get very touchy when essendon loses dont you
Dont f***** start or i'll get Dean to punch you in the face............. i mean it dont start

Ok - one comment that will need a little bit of context 'Lucky ya said that I was about to piss on that hair brush'? How did that come about???
Classic bro........ and why did the young fellas leave so early from warrnambool? A bit to exited i believe, Fish was holdin that jumper very tightly in a particular area!!!!!

Lucky the yarra yacth club locks its boats up, could have rowed up to the G'.

Sooooooooooo, Essendon play Carlton in the first Week of the FINALS, anyone fancy going?????????? He he he he he

Would love to but im in Adelaide that weekend. But the weekend after that when we play im up for it.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom