Melbourne Cup Oil Pattern

I imagine it would be up on the TBA site soon. As far as I know there were some last minute changes requested by the TBA, otherwise it would have been posted months ago.

The pattern has been changed from last year. The "Win a spot" we bowled at EFL 2 weeks ago was the "new" pattern. It has been changed slightly since then I understand, again at the request of the TBA. (Apparently it's good news for you Porto!)

I have no doubt that the moment it is agreed upon it will be made available.

Talk to James McGinty or Peter Coburn as they are the ones in charge of Oiling patterns for Ranked Double Points Events. Thye should be able to answer your questions.:cool:

now im sure everyone interested has seen this already but for those who dont know the pattern for melb cup is up on the whats new section of the tba website

Here it is as well,
Sorry George cant see the left side of the graph;)

Attachments

• Melb Cup Pattern.pdf
    96.4 KB · Views: 185
may seem like a silly question but why is it that it seems to be a very similar pattern as the last few tournaments

It has been reported that the ever churning tenpin bowling rumour mill implicates me in colluding with a bowler to set the Melbourne Tenpin Cup oil pattern to suit a particular bowler so that he/she has an advantage into the event.

Not only is this rumour totally untrue but it is quite distributing to me that someone can dream these rumours up from thin air to discredit innocent parties.

Apparently it is true that the Melbourne Tenpin Cup pattern is undergoing some changes and fine tuning in the lead up to the event, this was to be expected. However, apart from requesting the pattern from Kegel earlier this year, I have had no further involvement with this pattern. Additionally, my understanding is that above mentioned bowler has no sway with the design of this pattern.

On the 13th May 2006 I resigned from the TBA Board and have handed over this duty to one of my successors.

Any chance we could get the overhead and composite graphs for this event please???

Cheers,

Matto

Sorry mate but the powers to be have not released it to us as yet.
You will need to contact James McGinty who I believe is in charge of the Ranked events oiling procedure.Originally we were promised 4 days prior to the tournament. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom