Jason Belmonte Wins 2nd Kuwiat Bowling Open

cruzer

I would just like to congratulate Jason on winning the 2nd Kuwait Open.What a brilliant effort over short and long oil patterns to beat some of the best bowlers from the Asian Zone and also to Frawls for coming in 3rd.
A great achievement for both bowlers as well as Australia.

Cheers

Paul K.

YA BELMO awsome again and frawls awsome bowling agian by to great aussie bowlers congrats belmo and see you when you get home. =D> =D>

Way to go Jason...
Can you say two time reigning amateur bowler of the year?

Wayne chanting:

"tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials tour trials"

Maaattteee,

Congrates knew it was only a matter of time until to won one of the majors..and i am sure it will not be the last.

This is a huge effort as not only beating the top bowlers from asia but i would say alot of the best from the world.

Wayne, dont know if belmo will give the tour trials ago as i pretty sure he is happy travelling the world at the moment :)

Congratulations to Belmo and Frawls on their outstanding achievements!! Keep it going guys!!

Kyles

congrats belmo on a great win, and im sure there will be more wins than this one, and congrats to frawls on 3rd.

it would be so awsome to watch belmo in the pba tour going up agianst parker bohn, walter ray, pete weber and robert smith and showing them what aussies can do. :D

Congratulations cuz (still can't believe it) :D
u thoroughly deserve it, we're all really proud of u, keep up the excellent work.
i know u have many more wins to come and ur turning into a real champion bowler. What am i saying u r a champion bowler!!! lol
Look after yourself mate (and ur winnings lol)
see ya soon

Congratulations Belmo.

It's an awesome effort and we know there will be plenty more wins to come.

Well done to Frawls for a 3rd placing.

:D
Christian

Back
Top Bottom