MARRIAGE for milkie!!!

BELMO

I would just like to start by saying congrats to milkie on the move to be wedd early NOVEMBER this year,

After a short chatt on msn today The Milk man descibed his wife to be "as AMAZING"
"i know i have only been with her for a few months, but she is everything i have ever dreamed of, and more!"

I also asked should kiddies be in mind for him
"we have planned to have babies early next year, i want 5-6, i love em....im even going to call the first boy BELMO" cameron said

So on this joyful day
i hope u and ur soon to be are happily married for many years!

Congrats

jason belmonte

LaaaaaaaaaaaaaTer

HAHAHAHA........milkman 3 vs belmo 1...
icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry belmo, im only going to have 2 kids, and I was discussing the names with my better half last night.

Names will be:

Bailey Austin Jenkins
Jade Natalie Jenkins

Graham, will you be the godfather?

Wayne,

It's illegal for bald people to be father's in the town of bendigo. Havent you read your council guidelines?

Milkie,

Congrats, but don't get tied down with kids too soon, after all we want to strengthen the ranks of our Rachuig ladies for a few more years at least. Your other half will certainly do that for us.

A husband and wife making a Vic Rachuig team in the same year. I'll have to go back throgh the record books to see when this last happened (if ever)?

PS We'd better have your bucks turn in Thailand.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pedro:
Milkie,
We'd better have your bucks turn in Thailand.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We????
Pete, when did you get appointed(pick one)?
team manager
team coach
technical advisor

this isn't a dig..but a serious query!

pretty sure back in the 80's art and anne forster made the rachuig team in the same year

as well as david and jan carmichael (mother 'n' son)

Now Pedro,

Aren't you being a little presumptious? The amount of time the milkman has been spending over here lately, would it not be conceivable that he might be strengthening SA's men's Rachuig ranks, should indeed this union come to fruition.
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

To all people that actually think this is true ... it is not :^) You may stop trying to congratulate leisa or myself for the engagement. This is a payback by belmo over the "Mooroolbark McDonalds Car Park" story hehe

Anyway, if I really was had proposed to leisa, I would of started the post myself :^) I really dont think Leisa's parents want their daughter engaged at 17, especially to a 23 year old

However, I did pretend to propose to Leisa on dinner on friday night last week. Should of seen the look I got on Mrs. Lumsdens face! LOL!!!!

I was gonna say cam, i dont think Grahams mum would of been happy about this
icon_biggrin.gif
as u have been frequenlty visting the williams residents
icon_biggrin.gif
in q'land.

its ok mrs willimas its not true
icon_biggrin.gif

dont forget what u have been told about mothers and the forum bruv! u will get spanked again!!!

u know u like it!

loco

Back
Top Bottom