Manila - GOOD LUCK!

FLOWER

To all the 'old people' off to Manila this week, have a great time - behave yourselves befitting your age (plenty of leeway there!), bowl well but most of all - ENJOY! Remember also, 'bling' is beautiful ......

Mary Flower

just to echo Flowers' call - may the "firsttimers" enjoy the experience, and the returning veterans find the trip as rewarding as their previous encounters.

May you have "velly nice happy endings", and bring home the bling:D

Best of luck to all of the Aussie guys and girls travelling to Manila, I know you will get the job done.

Special mention to my good mate Otty, I know you will kill it over there, and hopefully finish the trip with a few Happy Endings :D :D :D :D

Cheers

Tub

Good luck to all the Seniors travelling to Manila, but a special mention to The Great Wise One, aka Mr Squiggle, aka Garry Crick. I am sure the medals you acquired at Rachuig would sure like some company ;)

Oh, good luck to my new friend Otty too! Hehe.

I dropped Mum and Dad off at the airport this morning.
Good Luck to all of those that are bowling and have a safe flight there and back.
Go luck to my Dad.
GO AUSSIES. KICK ASS!

Good luck to all the Seniors heading over to Manila, especially to fellow South Australian and Tenpin Bowling Show co-commentator Brenton Davy.

We'll be watching from overseas, knock 'em dead!

Good Luck guys know u will do us proud =) but a special good luck to my fellow south Aussie Brenton Davy

We Have arrived safely ...... although the Bus trip from the airport to the hotel was giving us some doubt as to whether we would get to our final destination in one piece.. seeing 4 buses abreast in a three lane space with a car squeezing through them is a sight to see.
Otty had the fun of a front row seat and he was a little white and shaky when he got of the bus and kissed the ground.. sorry Otty

I'm sure some of us will keep you updated as the days progress
Thanks for all your good wishes

regards
Animal & Carol

Sarah - Mum and Dad said Hi

just a quick question can anyone tell me when the bowling starts & under what site it will be on so i can view the results? wish i could be there even if it was just as a spectator thanks anyone who shows interest heather robertson new?......... kid on the block

Hi Animal

Enjoy yourself and bowl big scores.

On belhalf of all the Victorians, good luck to all the Vics who have travelled over for the tournament.

Wayne Burton
President
Over 45s Victoria

Enjoy Manila, it is the most hectic place and so much fun!! Hope there are no more typhoon's roll through.

If you need a great place for a quiet night out the the San Miquel look up the Shangri La Makati, Conway's Bar ask for Audrey and tell em i sent ya!!

Im certain ive still got a bottle of Jack Daniel's sitting up there to finish off ASAP.

Good luck all.

Can anyone help on a link the previous one posted comes up on the page when you select scores to look at they don't come up

Cheers Kerri

Kerri, the links are right = my guess is that it is a matter of waiting for the Phillipines to send the scores onto the ABF site for posting :confused:

I have googled and found a site for the seniors,(asianseniorsbowling.com) however it contains no mention of scores....so looks like we wait......:(

Hi All
I have a little bit of feed back on some scores in the Grand Seniors Barb Richmond 1st Val Porteous 2nd and Rob Zikman 3rd.

In the mens Brenton Davy 2nd. Ladies Susanne Jack 2nd.

That's all I have

Sue Raphael

Back
Top Bottom